The apology

This is chapter 8 so i hope you enjoy 😉

NO TW

🌅Two weeks later🌅

POV: Giyu

I had a wet dream....about somebody I didn't even like...Sanemi, Sanemi Shinazugawa...He was my wet dream and it was fucking beautiful and good...I'd wish it was real,if Shinazugawa does like me...but I think that he couldn't tell me it our he would just be so annoying of me because of some strange reasons.

I got a call from Shinobu, that she had Sex with Osaragi-sensei, but that in the end it was Shinobu who was top and Tamayo was Bottom...and then when she wanted to talk to her, she was pissed because of something and told Shinobu that she should leave her alone. I was confused but I couldn't do anything, because I never lost my Virginity or had a partner in my life, so I am not helpful for her. I was walking with my sister to class and then saw Shinobu.

Me: Good morning, Shinobu-san

Shino: Good morning, Giyu-kun...I'm Fucked as fuck

Me: Ok?...Should we talk about your stuff in class?

Shino: Yup

We put our shoes on and then walked to our class and she told me about her problems and then I told her about mine and she stopped and looked at me.

Shino: You are in a triangle

Me: What?

Shino: Are you in love with him or him?

Me: Him or him...Uh,I don't even know if I have feeling towards "him"?

Shino: And the other one

Me: A good friend

Shino: Fuck

Me: And how did you do it between Mitsuri

Shino: I didn't even talked to her

Me: For two weeks?

Shino: It wasn't that hard to not talk to her...she is with her boyfriend the whole time and I don't want to get in any trouble with Obanai

Me: Understandable

When we arrived and sat down, because the lesson started.

POV: Sanemi

Today I will try to talk to Tomioka in a better way...nicer way...that will not work, because the only time I would see him is in Japanese and this other guy has Japanese too, so I can't really talk to him without gettin interrupt from him. I then felt that someone tapped my shoulder.

Genya: 'Nemi, i have a question

Me: What

Genya: Are you in love with Giyu-kun?

Me: Huh💢...Where the fuck did you got this from?

Genya: It was just a question, sorry

Me: But you are right

Genya: W-what...You really are. Ahm...This other guy...Sabito, told his best friend that he would like to confess his love to Tomioka-san

I didn't said anything and just stood there and didn't knew what to do...he is in love with him?...since when?...How long does he knows Tomioka?...

Me: ok

I walked away from my little brother and got into class and saw Obanai. I sat I front of him and we both started talking to each other until the teacher came in.

In Japanese lesson

I was stiff and didn't believe what I saw...Tomioka Giyu smiling...and not just smiling but laughing about something that this other guy told him...He then saw me and smirked from nowhere. I wanted to walk to them and asked them " what is so funny", but I don't really talk to him and I always...kinda...start a fight with him, so I just sat down and listen to the teacher. This class was really fast over and when I wanted to pack up my stuff Tomioka talked to me.