'2:25' is what the time reads, and i frown slightly. thirty-something more minutes until school ends, and ion even think ima get to see my man my man my man today. my frown turns into a glare at the phone screen before it sleeps itself.

i rub my eyes gently, being mindful of my lashes, before starting to put my shit away. my notebook and pen go into my bag, and just as i was getting ready to bring my paper to the teacher, a hand on my wrist stops me.

i look down at the hand with a mug before looking up at whoever was grabbing me. it was a cute brownskin boy, he had handsome facial features, and the smile he had on his face showed the dimples in his cheek. "can i help you..?" my voice trails off expectantly.

he smirks at me and stays silent, causing me to furrow my eyebrows in annoyance. "are you gonna answer the question or are you gonna let me go." my eyebrow lifts at him and my eyes squint as i wait for him to do something.

"nah nah i was jus wondering if i could use your paper to compare it to what i wrote." he speaks finally, his voice deep and smooth. he would have been more attractive to me if he wasn't acting like a fucking weirdo, not gonna lie.

i 'okay.' quietly as i pull my arm away from his hand. i sit back in my seat, passing him the paper without a second glance. picking my phone up off the desk, i navigate to the facetime app and press the top contact.

glancing back i see the boy is writing something on his own paper, "don't copy word for word." i mumble, hearing the call finally connect from inside my airpods. "i ain't even copying it, did you not hear what i said before?" the attitude that rolls off the boy's tongue makes my face contort, and i turn to him slowly.

"who told you you was valid, nigga." my laugh is dry as i snatch my paper from his desk in the middle of him very obviously copying something off of it.

"yo what the fuck is good witchu ma"

"yo who tha fuck is that, an' why he talkin' to you type crazy??"

i looked at the brownskin like he was stupid, cause he is. "you're what's good wit me, nigga. are you dumb??" i grab my bag by the handles from next to me, and swing it over my shoulder as i stand up with my paper and my phone in my hand.

i hear david's voice in my ear but i don't hear his words over the boy, who sat behind me, shit talking. "say it wit ya chest lil boy." i say loud enough for him to hear as i sat my paper on the teacher's desk. "i said you bitches be fiendin' fa attention. iss' all fun 'nd games until i slap the shit outchu then what??"

at his sentence, i burst in laughter and shake my head in amusement. subtly i hear the sound of the facetime disconnect, but i don't look down. "every single day it's another one of you randoms tryin' me like a play witchu. i will get you lined mah nigga, gangsta. an' if you think im lyin', come find out."

the classroom gets silent for a few moments before i nod, "oh aii." i hear the sound of kids instigating as i walk out the classroom, looks like i'm going home early cause im dead not staying in this building any longer. i'm tired of people playin wit me word to my dead, it's all fun and games until my father and my uncles come. niggas don't know that when i run, i run deep.

after signing myself out in the office, i push the metal handle of the front door open. i adjust my purse on my shoulder and split my curly hair down the middle, before flipping on the hoodie of my gray bape zip up.

I slid my hands into the pockets but left the sweater unzipped, showing off my black cropped top and my diamond belly jewelry. a mug naturally makes its way on my face as i cross the street to the store, i need me some food before i get on that fuckin train.

"yooo nickii, lemme get sausalito turkey onna roll wit everythin'." i call back to the guy at the grill. "gotchu!" he shouts back as i make my way through the isles looking for some snacks. after not even five seconds, my phone vibrates in my back pocket.

as i reach down to pick up a chocolate rice krispy, i pull my phone from my pocket to see 'DSAMA 🥰.' sighing gently, i press the green button before sliding the phone back in my pocket. "yo who's the nigga that said sum to you?" his voice is heavy and he sounds mad as fuck, i sigh again.

"he sit behind me in english. ion kno his name bro, he a random i'm tellin' you." i say as i make my way back to the counter to leave my snacks before going to the fridge wall. "he brownskin? got on a red nike tech?" i hum as i grab a peach arizona.

"aii, where you at right now? lemme see you." when he says that i feel my phone vibrate again, when i pull my phone out again i see it's him requesting a facetime. i accept it as i put my drink on the counter as well. the guy at the cash register furrows his eyebrows at the sight of me, "ain't you suppose to be in school, little one." he asks as he bags my snacks and my drink in separate bags, i dig through the small pocket in my purse for my card.

"i'm at the store across the street," i answer the boy on the other side of the phone first before looking back up at the clerk. "issa long story mann.." is all i say and when he nods, i tap my card on the machine before putting in back in my purse and zipping it closed.

i see dd with furrowed eyebrows, "you talkin to danny or da grill guy?" "danny." i answer plainly, clearing my throat and rubbing my eye in annoyance. "aii mama, the bell finna ring inna second. ima handle this shit here then ima come get you at the store so we can go home."

danny hands me my two bags, and i go outside to sit on the bench in front of the store. "aii ima be here, be safe my love."

"always ma, i'll see you ina few."

&&

&&.    JINX'S NOTES !
kay this took me dumb long to write and i kinda hate it but iss wrv.. this is most def a filler but its wtv. Im soooo sorry it's taken me so long to post, school has been A LOT and i have family over this week that i'm spending time with, i been talking to my boyfriend, and dealing with losing a friendship that i really cherished.. SO life itself have been a lot. ahem i love yall, and im hoping to be back for good this time 😔

dont forget to vote && comment, i love responding to comments!! give me suggestions for future chapters and feedback❤️.

❪ written:  november 24, 2022. ❫
❪ published:  december 28, 2022. ❫       ❪ word count:  1510. ❫

E4N💙. LLE💙.
FOREVER NOTTI'S WORLD.
EVERYTHING FOR EDOT.