Literally the title

You guys are feening for fucking them all at once so it's Sub fem reader x Dom every personality. I don't know what's been through yalls mind.

You and Mike had decided to get intimate and soon turned into a steamy time in the bedroom. Mike has always been cautious not to hurt you, but that doesn't mean he's bad in bed.. He was very passionate which made the experience 100 times better. We had been so distracted that he forgot he would switch with Vito when taking his shirt off.

GASP you open your eyes confused at the sudden gasp, to be face to face with Vito. To put it short it was kinda awkward but that didn't stop you from continuing. Vito was much more rough than Mike and was obsessing over putting marks all over your body. He was also very passionate and knew how to please a lady. "Mph!" you moan biting onto Vito's shoulder and knocking something over with your flailing leg in the process. Landing on Vito's head you hear another GASP.

You release your mouth from his shoulder and realise you've triggered another one of his personalities, Manitoba. Again you weren't going blue balled after being this close and fucked another. Manitoba sure liked putting his body weight on you pushing himself deeper inside. Already came undone twice you feel your third time. Seeing stars you can't help the loud moan filled sobs coming from your mouth. "Fuck! Manitoba- OH!" you cry not daring to finish your sentence knowing it won't make sense coming from your mouth in this state. You we're guessing when Manitoba took his hat off it was him giving another personality a chance.

GASP, you we're right and Svetlana decided it was her turn. Though before reassuring herself you we're fine continuing. As you'd guess she did multiple different poses with you, which was a little challenging as you aren't very flexible. She was definitely less rough than everyone else but she knew what she was doing and hit all of your good spots. "I- I'm close!" you cry as she abuses your prostate. Once again finishing Svetlana overstimulated you and gets rougher at that. Maybe its because you were overstimulated and tired but you did not notice the small gasp that came from Svetlana.

Flipping you over you noticed him with hair over one of his eyes. Barely giving you any time to catch your breathe or even question when they swapped, he immediately plunges back into you. Being overstimulated and fucked senseless messed with your head. "OH- Please! Let me take a break!" You cried in pleasure and pain. You felt his lips pull into a smirk on the skin he'd been claiming prior. You had suspected he'd be rough but not as much as he was now. Finishing off once more you felt his condom fill as well.

Turns out he was upset he went last and blew that anger into sex. Not that you were complaining. Maybe what started it all should happen more often.