Mal is daddy(Dom Mal)

Sub reader dom mal 2 people requested this(from wattpad and discord)

You pant trying to catch your breathe, but mal wasn't giving you any mercey and started to drill into your hole again. Ever since I came back for all stars some contestant from roti had been having some emo phase I was really into, so we hooked up.
Back into the present I'm pinned to a tree one leg over his shoulder while the other one helps hold me up. I moan as he continuously abuses my G-spot, pulling at his hair with one hand and scratching at his back with my nails. I could tell he was enjoying bullying me as he smirks into the hickey he adds to the collection on my neck.
He hit that spot again but harder this time causing me to roughly pull his hair making him groan in pain and pleasure. "Mphhh-! Mal we should really OHH-!" I moan. I started calling him mal whenever we had these 'sessions' since when we first hooked up he didn't enjoy me moaning mike. "Nghh! Stop- or I won't be able to participate in the next challenge tomorrow." I say trying to hold in my moans and get his attention. "Your just trying to get out of having your organs re-arranged." he said teasingly into my ear. He wasn't wrong but he wasn't right. I genuinely thought if we continued I wouldn't be able to walk in the morning. I coontinued to try and convince him to stop through my moans. Key word tried. "Nghh.. I'm close." he says getting sensitive, only gaining a moaning response. Finally with a few more thrusts he finishes, filling the condom with his semen and pulling out. I emediately fall over in exhaustion barely keeping my eyes open, last things seeing was mal picking me up bridal style.
I wake up the next morning in bed with my nightclothes on, confused now try to recall when I dressed myself. Only to realise I had been sleep the rest of the way back to the hotel.