Mike's First Time (sub Mike)

Credits go to trueloverjay who suggested this.

"Is it your first time." You say while kissing your boyfriends neck. During your sexual intercourse session Mike brought up wanting to try out pegging. What I was nervous about was if mike ever even tried something as far as this since we've been taking things slow. I had always been the dominant one in this relationship but Mike is really showing what a bottom he is with this recommendation. "Er, no I just wanted to see what it was like." He says sheepishly holding in a moan as I move my kisses down his body. "Ok, if things ever get to much for you then use your safe word." I say getting up to grab the strap from the package Mike bought. It was pretty big and I wasn't sure if he did that on purpose, but I brushed it off and grabbed some lube. "Alright I'm gonna have to prepare you before we start ok?" I tell him putting the strap to the side, motioning for him to undress. He gets the message and starts taking his pants and undergarments off. Embarrassingly covering himself with his hands.
Time skip to where she's preparing him bc idk how to get to this situation
I wanted to be as gentle as I could with Mike but with the face he was making I couldn't help but roughly finger fuck him. I could tell that it surprised him since I'm usually gentle with him but I don't think he hated it with all the noise he was making. I eventually found his G-spot and decided to be a tease and hit everywhere but there. He tried bucking his hips to change the direction of my hands but I pulled out before I could actually give him what he wants. "I'm done preparing, got comfortable while I put the strap on." I say smirking an my angry faced boyfriend.
When I got the strap on I lined it up with him and slowly pushed it inside making sure to be careful not to hurt him. But he had other plans and and roughly linked my waist to his ass. Biting his lip to stop himself from moaning he whines, "____ please don't tease me anymore." I would have never thought Mike would like it rough but decided to move that thought aside and give him what he wanted.

A few minutes in Mike is a complete mess, whining and moaning incoherent words. As I drill into him with the strap on I decided the best course of action was to gag him so we wouldn't get any complaints from are neighbors. Turns out he had already bought a gag as well so his moaning wasn't as loud but he was drooling a lot more. A few minutes after I could tell Mike was close so to top that off I put him in a mating press drilling as fast and roughly as I could in him. When he finally released I pulled out of him and took the strap and gag off. We started are aftercare(Especially for mike) and cuddled watching action movies afterwards.