Letter of Explaining from The Writer

"Nice evening to each and every one of you talented artists and writers! Today I'm still recollecting of former ideas and longstanding concept from the early years of my when I was trying to doing a story of Disney's Inside Out in 2015 but then again, my hackneyed ideas didn't work closely and even I been trying really hard of write a story of Cuphead with my experienced characters and former characters along with the out-of-date story of Undertale and outdated information of my other former characters in 2019-2020 but then however I'm still have believed in me because I'm always fixed on break with tradition and creative thoughts as I'm accompanying one another of every bit of long-lived characters and original concepts from each and every one of animated scenes and animated feature films, and every one of actual movies and live shows I've watching over and over when I was a youth and including slasher films, frightening movies, monster movies and bloody films with frightening ideas and creepy concepts too. In my early years, I'm always inspirited by the musicians, painters, designers, and singer-songwriters, and one of you gifted people and talented persons because I have always wanted of becoming like one of them to show other people with my side of the story and my art works just like you talented folks but sometimes found it difficult to understand of few of the peoples thinks there is a lack of appreciation from my imaginations and my own thoughts and ideas of my own but nonetheless, I'm not going to give up of my goals, my dreams, and my hopes as my own thoughts and ideas going to tell me to abandon hope! Never in a million years! So, the young casts and small artists don't give on your own hopes and dreams, be stay the course, and always never surrender of the good head on your shoulders telling you throwing in the sponge and lose all your own desires."

"Before completing, I am going to make some new of current casts, young characters, and unfamiliar characters with incompatible personalities and distinguishable traits as I am going to imaginative ideas and novel thoughts I've got! But I cannot tell you my imaginative ideas and my brand-new fresh ideas, it's out of the papers but I'll telling one of you guys know!😉"