Short Review PT. 01

Short Session Clip/Short Story Clip:

"Heart Of TheEvening" 

"In the indistinguishable nocturnally night by night with openly and gorgeously magnificent views of duskier sapphire-blue shades and hues with voluminous loads of the luminous and shimmering shaft of light-like beams as like little and tiny sparkly and shiny crystallized diamonds in the sky and the fullest moon covering in a fairly little of outdated lace patterns of the moon's look, downward lower than the nocturnally atmosphere of the dark with voluminous loads of ostentatious intonations and showy expressions noisily a bit as the communities and populations of anthropological being and living thing started to rejoicing and honoring of "Annual Good Samaritan Awards". They're always penetrate the enormously well-designed and exaggerated event in "Grandiose Institution of Grand Arts", one of the furthermost longstanding and outdated yet uppermost awe-inspiring and extraordinary institutions/or galleries jam-packed with irreplaceable and high-priced artifacts, upgraded paintings and sculptures, and long-forgotten sketches in the interior of that arts center as it's filled of the well-heeled citizens, superstars and megastars, superstardoms, icons, idols, and other celebs and superstars marching on foot in the well-appointed and long-drawn-out velvet floor covering/or flooring with hale and hearty reputations and wholesome goals from one of them but although, the ill-famed and scandalous anthropological convicts who're arrived at the institution, they joined in with a long line of the invited guests who were on foot and wears in one of the well-dressed and high-priced, brand-new wardrobes as all of them were ready and waiting to enter the renowned and well-designed event. There was a long-drawn-out, imposing, and out-of-date stairways/or set of steps as the pack of masquerading anthropoid convicts were about to under their own steam on the stairways/or set of steps until the well-appointed and pricey limousine pulled up at bottom of stairways/or set of steps. Voluminous loads of the invited guests, the well-heeled citizens, superstars and megastars, superstardoms, icons, idols, and other celebs and superstars turning one of their heads and one of them were glancing at the experienced and genial, humanitarian, and public-spirited yet infuriating fellow better known as.... "Professor Rupert Marmalade", himself."

Tiffany Fluffit: *Running to the anthropological guniea pig with enthusiastically beam on her face who've been assigned to one of the events and festivities.* "Professor, in the past year, you've stopped combats and the battles, fed the hungry, and protected uncountable pandas from cause detriment. Some have described your decency and virtuousness as second only to Mother Teresa, herself!"

Professor Rupert Marmalade: *Nodded his head with well-mannered and enthusiastic from his appearing looks.* "Oh Tiffany, my dear, it's not competition or contest. If it was, it would be evenly balanced and undistinguishable of the competition and the contest. But then again, I am surely each and every one of us agree that there is a flower of decency and righteousness inside all of us, just waiting to come into flower itself."

Everyone: *Applauding and cheering at the wonderful and fantastic professor as he's waved to the crowd and his adoring fans and followers as he continued his climb up the long-drawn-out classic crimson-red colored and velvet-textured floor covering/or flooring and then heading in the interior of the formal procedure of Annual Good Samaritan Awards where each and every one of the invited guests, the well-heeled citizens, superstars and megastars, superstardoms, icons, idols, and other celebs and superstars, and including fans and followers of his were ready and waiting for glimpsed of the evening's leading light as the photojournalists and snappers, and reporters were rushed off their feet in the opposite direction of the pocket-sized well-known person, enthusiastic and champing at the bit to snap shots of the nocturnally event's famed personage.*

"As the invited guests and the superstars and celebs were in the interior of the institution, there is an out-of-date yet well-appointed and high-priced vehicle pulling up at bottom of stairways/or set of steps and then the fully-fledged vehicle driver came out of the outdated vehicle and opening the midnight-black colored vehicle door to lets the governor's personal trainee/apprentice as every single one of them catch sight of her as she is outfitted in a tremendously good-looking and well-appointed, glittery/or sparkly ceremonial wardrobe in the shades of wishy-washy pink hues ornamented in with well-designed rose gold patterns from one place to another of the evening dress and decorated in with wishy-washy rose pink and light pink colored well-furnished roses at from internal to bottom of her ceremonial wardrobe. Belladonna trades with rose gold colored and well-designed yet out-of-date and nice-looking costume jewelry and trinkets in few of her members to matching with her hair accessories and her good-natured and kindhearted traits."