Message For Everyone

Playwright/Scriptwriter's Communication: "Greetings, good morning, good afternoon and halloo you well-known and celebrated artists, playwrights and poets, and fans. When all of every single and the whole ball of wax individuals and communities of you, I am apologize for not making and posting of my longstanding writings and sketches on my blogs and accounts because I challenging, bothered and unsatisfied of trying to finish typeface of these rebuild chronicles and descriptions of my with my own brainwaves but then again on the other hand, I'm always strong-minded to never giving up and rethinking of one of my longstanding ideas and thoughts from the past of my in conjunction with/or deprived of trying to get the stuffs and details I've to finish with as I always/or from time to time to creates attention-grabbing/or fascinating when I'm listening to one of the thought-provoking and out of the ordinary songs I've listened to, gazing through and glance at one of my graphic novels and comic strips/or keep an eye on one of the animated tv shows and movies I've look at when I was little toddler every now and then. But still from time to time I've still need to juggle around with and reworking of my writings and characters I've adopted and creating from 2020-2021 after I graduating in this summer year as I'm still in the high school and also, senior but then again, I can't wait to go to college on next fall season even I am a bit worried but still can't wait. So anyways, I myself still rewriting and reworking of TROLLS: "Taking A First Chances" but also, Wakfu/Dofus: "Soul of Batraz's Hearts", DC Superhero Girls X Crossover AU: "Roar of Their Wild Side", and also, going to remaking of Undertale AU/Quantumtale: "Time is Ticking Up!" but then again I'm going renaming "Open Their Echo" and going mingling with one of the crossover aus to do from scratch and rephasing with my uncompleted stories and writings from one of my notes and daydreaming/or hallucinating in a world of my own when I in my headphone with full of unrelated records and tunes/or sketching on one of my notebooks on my weekend break. This day and age and also, here, and now at this moment of this these days, I will viewing you guys of my brand-new works of fiction and short stories in a while after I've to juggle around with few of the concepts & designs of one of the cartoon strips & animations I keep an eye on and including few and far between video games and animated films too but still, I'm also going to do from scratch the concepts of my I'm going to recreate shortly. Sooner than I've also to finishing of my senior school year in this year first because I'm going to graduating in this year and heading to college to more learning of drawing & sketching because I wanted to be awe-inspiring and gifted artist & novelist/or author just like one of you mind-blowing individuals and communities. So, anyways I am really, and exceedingly hope you artistes and playwrights have an fascinating long weekend, see you later, bon voyage and hasta la vista!"

"OH! And P.S., I've also thoughts of creating another short stories/or brand-new chapters of "New Kind Of The Wolf" & "Shadows of Her Heartbeat" in one of the chapters of Taking A First Chances as soon as I have a look at and look into one of the details and concept arts and including the characters from one of the animated films & comic strips and including the video games & computer games too. But still, I'm also designing brand-new roles and newborn protagonists/or antagonists, and also, going to refixing few of my longstanding uncompleted scripts & writings from one of my deep-rooted notes in a while so I can pasting from one of it and then reword at the same time."

"And P.S.S., I am also have second thoughts of if I can makes another works of fiction and short stories of The Bad Guys Book & The Bad Guys Movie 2022 as I am imaginings of combining with alternative creations of Disney's Zootopia 2016, Disney's James And The Giant Peach 1996, Sing Movie 2016 & Sing Movie 2021, and Disney's Turning Red 2022 but then however I wanted to write down differently and juggle around with one of my uncompleted and longstanding short stories I've trying to finish it. And including combined with Disney's Chip n' Dale: Rescue Rangers 1989-1990, Disney's Darkwing Duck 1991-1992 and Disney's Talespin 1990-1991 at the same time because I am still daydreaming and imaging when I trying to get brand-new thoughts and ideas after I've get graduate from my high school in this summertime but then still not giving up as I'm still strongminded and untiring a bit even though I always a bit heavy-eyed because the chilly atmospheres always getting to me but then still not giving up. Well nevertheless, I am going to publishing of the list of the fictional characters/or fictitious characters of The Bad Guys Book & The Bad Guys Movie 2022 in the evening/or tomorrow at daylight hours. So anyhow/or anyway, I am really, and exceedingly hope you artistes and playwrights have a fascinating long weekend in summer breaks, see you later, bon voyage and hasta la vista!"