Poor Unfortunate Souls

Pt 1

    Riven stands there in stunned silence recounting the conversation Bloom and him had. "I'm such an idiot."

Doing a search of his own lands him under the school in the tunnels. Looking around he sighs before he takes a turn down another hallway. He follows it to a dead end, there he finds her. Walking up to her he touches the barrier only to get stung by it. Hissing in pain he looks at Lydia with regret. "I'm sorry I jumped to conclusions, when I get you out of here, I'll give you a proper apology."

Running back to the entrance he looks for Bloom where he grabs her and Sky next to her. "I found her." He says while Bloom pulls away from him. "Found her where ?" She asks while he turns letting go of Sky. "She's under the school locked away in the same barrier Rosalind was in." Riven says while Bloom looks past him to see Rosalind with guards. "Escort them back to their dorms." Rosalind says while Blooms eyes tint orange while Rosalind smirks. "If you don't do as I say, I'll see to it that the princess never wakes up again." Rosalind tells them and Riven glares harder while he's being tugged in the direction of his dorm. Hearing the lock of the door he bangs on it, demanding to be let out only for Sky to pull him away from the door. "Sky we have to get out of here and free Lydia of that prison she has her in." Riven demands while Sky just shakes his head. "If we do this recklessly it cannot end well." Sky says causing Riven to punch the wall in anger. "Well I'm not gonna just stand here doing nothing I'm getting her out." He says going to the window only to find it locked. "The damn bitch locked us in tight." He replies before walking over to the door putting his ear to it. "There's two of them guarding the door, it can be more posted but we can fight our way out of here." Riven whispers to Sky who looks from Riven to the door. "So a whole fight ?" Sky mutters to himself before grabbing his sword by the door. "We don't kill, just seriously injure or knock out." Sky says while Riven nods. "What do we do after ?" Riven wonders while Sky rolls his eyes. "You had a thought and didn't fully think it out after the fact ? Typical." Sky says while smirking at Riven. "Figure it out as we go ?" Riven asks while Sky rolls his shoulders before shrugging. "Well if we're gonna do it, we better do it now." He says while Riven nods before he looks at the door. "Can't kick it in, we will just have to break the whole doorknob completely." He says before going to hit it before it opens suddenly, almost hitting Riven in the face, if it weren't for his reflexes.

Bloom and the others stands there before Bloom smiles. "Sorry, had to get past the guards, it took us a bit of time." She says before the guys smile following after them.

"Whats the plan ?" Riven asks while they all walk down the hall. "We can free her but it isn't gonna be easy." Stella says while they go down towards the tunnels. "She's encased in powerful magic, we have to combine all our magic to hopefully break it. Which is best case scenario, worst case, if we can't. The person who put her in will have to release her and we don't have that option." Aisha says while Riven leads them to her. Stopping they see Rosalind standing there with her back to them. "You all escaped in the matter of an hour, I see you care for the girl but she was in my way." Rosalind says turning to them. "I should have you all expelled for going against my orders." Rosalind says while Blooms eyes light up along with the other girls. "Oh put it away girls. This is a form of detention for her. I was going to let her out eventually. After a hundred years or so." Rosalind replies while laughing slightly. "You will leave and return to your dorms before I lock you away next. If you don't, I can just kill the girl. Make it look like a burned one finally did the job they were created for. Your choice."