Taken By the Wind part 2

"Riven you're coming with me." Andreas declares causing Riven to glance at the girls before Terra gives him the okay. "We can go ourselves, dad is letting me use his car." Terra responds while Riven looks back to Andrea's. "It's an order, Riven." He says next causing Riven to shake his head heading off after Andrea's.

Waking up from a dreamless sleep Lydia sits up feeling much better than before. Looking over to Terra and Flora she smiles before getting up. "Thank goodness we got back to you when we did. You almost died, again." Terra says and I nod with indifference before slipping on my shoes. "What time is it ?" I ask stretching before wincing in pain. "Oh yeah your body will be sore the next couple of days." Terra smiles while I smile back before picking up my phone. "Oh no." I mutter seeing multiple texts from the group chat. "Is Bloom okay ?" I ponder looking at the girls. "Yes her and Sky are okay. Andreas burnt down his house." Flora says while I feel myself growing angry. "That asshole."

"Sky, Bloom are you both okay ?" I ask them while they nod as Bloom hugs me. "Yeah we're okay, I'm happy you're okay." Bloom says before I look over to see Riven and Dane. "It's not worth it Lyds." Sky says while I look back to him. "He had a part in it Sky. They both did." I say while Sky just shakes his head no. "I know you care for me Lyds but it's okay." Sky replies. "Your home, your memories Sky, gone." I whisper while he pulls me into a hug. "I know we both spent time there, made memories, I did take some things." He says pulling back pulling out a piece of paper handing it to me.

Smiling at the picture I drew of Sky and I when we were kids has me looking up to him. "That's the first day we met each other, uncle Silva brought you to the kingdom and you and I played knights. I had to capture the moment." I laugh while he and Bloom join in. "Here." I say using a spell to duplicate the picture. Handing him the original I keep the new one. "Here, now we both have something from our pasts." I say before I take a step back. "Well I'm gonna go back to the dorm. I need a shower and a study sesh." I say while pulling out my phone. "And I have calls to make." I smile before turning dialing a number.

"Hey, it's time we put that plan of ours into motion."