07.

˗ˏˋ MICHAEL 'ˎ˗

˗ˏˋ MICHAEL 'ˎ˗

━━━ DEC. 10, 1993
LOS OLIVOS, CALIFORNIA
NEVERLAND VALLEY

"SO THIS IS YOUR palace," Leilani observed in awe as we trailed down a stoned pathway that guided us to our starting point. I entrusted a longtime bodyguard of mine to escort her car back to her penthouse, giving that I offered her to spend the day with me. At first, she had been reluctant to giving up the keys of her precious Lamborghini but it didn't take too much reassuring for her to cave. "Truly fit for a king."

"I wish I had a queen to share it with," I hinted while walking alongside her.

"You do," she giggled before nudging me. "You have Ms. Presley."

"Right... Anyway, now that I gave you a full tour, you have to give me a tour of your home once they finish renovations."

"Of course," she voiced sweetly. "They should be done within the next few days. It was rather quick, in my opinion."

"Well I would assume it would be considering how small it is."

"Hey, a four bedroom home isn't small. Well not to me at least. But if you compare it to your home I would say it's quite quant."

"I love the way you speak," I said, my voice emerging at a lower pitch than what I would have liked. I was taken aback by my sudden change in demeanor. In a way, it could've been deemed as sexual.

"And how exactly do I speak?" she raised a brow.

"W-Well I just mean you're very well spoken, you've always been. Hey, do you wanna sit down? My legs are kind of killing me after all that walking."

"Yeah, we can. How about we sit inside?"

We walked toward the main house, in search of a place to relax from the tour I had just finished giving her. It made me happy to know that she loved my home, she even noticed how I implemented a few of her favorite things into it as well. It was unintentional, of course.

We decided to sit in my living room, which was currently cluttered with fabrics. I had been trying to figure out which set of drapes I wanted alongside the windows but came up short. I pardoned the condition of the area and she happily reassured me of it being fine.

Our conversation led on to us catching up, something we haven't really had the luxury of doing since I had first seen her. Aside from the argument she had with Rodney, she told me that she was doing well. I wanted to open up about how I've been but my news just wasn't as good as hers.