Pregnant

Chapter 2
Rachels pov :
We sat there for a moment quietly and then Santana said, "Is Finn?" "Yup." I said. "What are you going to do?" She asked me. "I don't know but I think I should go to class. " I said. She sighed "Rachel. " I interrupted her , "Can you just keep this between us I don't want Finn to know just yet . " I said. "Yeah of course. " She said. "Thanks. " I said. "Rachel you're not alone in this okay." She said hugging me . "I know and thanks San now I better get to class . " I said. "Okay text me . " She said . "Will do . " I said and then I put the pregnancy test in my purse and left. 20 minutes later I was in class trying to listen but all I could think about was the little human growing inside of me . It made me sick to my stomach just thinking about it , I mean I can't be a mom I'm only 18 I have my whole life ahead of me and Finn is going to freak when he finds out . Before I knew it I felt like I was sufficating I raised my hand and said , "Excuse Mr.Shue can I be excuse?" I asked. "Yeah ." He said . As I got up suddenly I got dizzy and then before I knew it I was on the ground and someone yelled my name . I opened my eyes to find myself in the nurse's office laying down when Finn came rushing in . "Oh my god are you okay?" He asked. "I'm fine Finn I just fainted . " I said. " It was from stress. " the nurse said . "Stress? From what ?" He asked me . "Finn can you give me my purse I need to show you something. " I said. "Yeah sure . " He said he grabbed it but he tripped over a cord and everything out of my purse came flying out . He bent down and started to pick everything up when suddenly he saw the pregnancy test . He froze and the picked it up , "Please tell me ..... " he stopped himself. "Finn that's what I wanted to tell you ..... I'm pregnant. "