Prank? (part 2)

Warning: slut scenes going to happen and AJ is a futa

2 days later

Applejack POV:

"Darling..can you make dinner for us" said Rarity trying to tied her purple hair in a buns while looking at the mirror. "ugh okay" I said trying to sound annoyed, I look at my phone texting raindow dash and as I looked up I saw a mad figure, Rarity was holding her waist as she tapping her left feet, Opal was just looking at the two of us, rolling her eyes. "Darling" said Rarity crossing her arms, she walked up to me as she climbed up on my lap I stood up on my butt as my back hitting the couch arm like I try not to blush a lot..

"uhm r-rarity.."

'rarity'?".. "pardon me? what did you just call me." Rarity eyebrows curved.

"h-hehe sorry Sugercube my bad" i said stuttering after I swollen my saliva.

She lay on my chest as her breast were against my stomach, i-it was bouncy I gotta say.. I quickly look away as I scratched my right cheek with my right index, Rarity looked up at me then stood on my lap and start to grind on my inner thighs as her hands were on my lower abs 'IMMA FREAKED OUT'
Then i hold her shoulder making her look at me confuse, "I-I sweetheart..not right now ('oh boy I'm seriously digging my own grave') next time.." I said as I got up but she pulled my wrist making me fall on the couch as she went to sat on my lap.

"Apple. Jack."

'oi boy I'm truly going to die'

"Yes sugercube ?.." I said nervously.

She didn't ask anything else.. she start to take out my belt as I stop her holding her wrist "wait sugercube, Raindow Dash gonna come over let's do it later." I lied. "No" she continued unbelting
she pulled down my pant, leaving me in my bulged boxer.. then she moved her hair on the other side of her face, I struggle to escape but I wasn't trying to make it worst either, so
I give up. I sign. "Fine" I went to cupped her cheeks, I kiss her softly as she kiss me back, she lick my lip for entrance..sucking on each-other mouth. mhm hah~
"not bad.. darling" she said seductively licking off the saliva she got from me and herself. She took off my underwear as my phallus jumped out speedily, she went to sniff down.. and licking the bottom to the tip, she opened her hot mouth.
Shivering my skin as she sucking the tip to the bottom, i could see my dick's bulge in her cheeks so clearly."mhmm uhh~"
'gosh damn why does she have to moan while sucking' I said in my mind as I holding my sugercube's head. "wait.." I stop her as she let out a slight moan as her string saliva attached to my skin, we look at each-other with lust and affection.

'S-sometimes I wonder if 8 inches is actually enough for her..'

'Ahh unlike Raindow Dash hers probably bigger than me and how I know?..when we were 15 we took bath together but it's whatever.. gosh'

Rarity got off the couch slowly slightly took off her white pantie as her wet white string were attached to it and her precious part as well.. next she took off my white long sleeves she were wearing off of her, only showing her white bra with her unbelievable curves and she took off her bra as well. She start getting up on my lap as her knees were between me, she took my tip phallus with her two fingers between my index and my middle. She start to rub them together, creating wetter-fall attaching one another.. Then she moved down her hip slowly.

"GUAH~!" a big groaned coming out of rarity mouth, pushing herself all the way down making my thing hit her womb like a bulged on her tiny stomach.. she kept going until I hold her asscheeks, she lay on my chest as I move my hands to kept going. She look at me with theses purplish diamonds eyes, bright reddish cheeks as I have as well.. we kiss.. kissing eachother without a care in a world until *ring*   I look at my right side, my.. phone. I take out my right hand to get my phone showing it is Raindow Dash, I answer the call as my left hand was holding Rarity ass side check..

"Oh hey what's up?.." I said nervously.

"bro I thought we were going to hangout."

"I'm quite busy right now-  "ah~" rarity sign annoyed pouting.

"Uh alright I'll call you later Apple Jack"

I put my phone away facing down as I look at Rarity who was still on my dick and laying on my chest, "sorry about that sugercube.." acting dryly.
Rarity got up slowly taking out 'something' in her and took her bra,pantie as she put them on but she threw my oversize long white sleeves that she wear covering my face. "Uh..baby?.. arr you mad at meh?" I said taking out the sweatshirt out of my face and pulling up my underwear and the rest and stood up by her. "Hmph!" she pouts madly cute although I saw her about to tearing up, "I-.." I froze a bit. " y-you c-can get o-out.." she pointed at the door with her index finger as she look away. "but sugercube what did I do wrong?" I said and pull her wrist close to me as well her body facing me, but she still look away and tries to pull me away. " STOP! OKAY LET ME GO." Rarity shout at me making myself emotional as well although I just stood there. "EVER SINCE YOU WENT TO YOUR 'FRIEND' HOUSE,YOU ACT SO DIFFERENTLY." Rarity screamed at me as I could hear her whined, when I was about to touch her cheek she smacked my hand away..

"please.."

"okay.. I'm sorry I made you feel like that" I said quietly as I kissed her right cheek. then I walked out of our house.. "ahh~ I'm surely gonna miss her tough, I gotta do this like she literally force me wear one of her designs so many times oh gosh but she look so beautiful in those other dresses she made." I should call Rainbow Dash and ask her if I could stay at her house.