epilogue

(two days later)

are you sure you don't want me to drive you to school?" asked robins mom catching him before he walks out the door. " no mamá estoy bien." robin assured her. " as long as that cabrón doesn't walk into an Viejos pedófilos van again." came a voice from the kitchen. "maria cállate!" robins mom yelled at robins older sister maria. "it was your fault anyways, you were staying at your girlfriends house the whole time." robin smirked. "SHH you estúpido!" she ran behind him and covered his mouth. robin left his home in high spirits, taking the back way to finneys house so he wouldn't have to walk by the place where he was taken. he could barley admit it to himself that he was still terrified of vans and walking alone. and that he would've much rather have his mom drive him to school, he never liked admitting his weaknesses, so he was hoping they would just go away. when he arrived at finneys house he was already standing outside the porch with gwen at his side. robin waved and finney ran towards him and kissed him on the cheek. " hey hermoso." robin said to finney as he released him. robin gazed into finneys pretty face and smiled, he felt as if he hasn't seen him like this in years. "you lover boys ready?" gwen said while rolling her eyes sarcastically. finney shoved gwen laughing and the three began their walk to school. when they arrived kids began whispering and staring, robin expected this and finney reminded him before they entered the grounds. but robin didn't expect that practically the whole school would be stalking the hallway, lurking, staring. without thinking, robin grasped finneys hand and held it tightly. finney looked stunned but had a slight pink to his cheeks. robin had the sudden urge to kiss him again, he wished he could. he wished he would. instead he just held his hand just like he held onto his life less than 48 hours earlier. he was holding onto the edge like always,but maybe this time he had a ladder.