okay?

(time skip to after school)
robin arellano was never nervous. like ever. he never got nervous about a test or fight. never got nervous about school or sports. he just didn't get nervous. yet he found himself pacing around his room trying to figure out how he could make things perfect. if he was honest, he was dreading tonight. finneys been over to his house all the time, the only thing different about tonight is that he was watching a movie after. but it felt different this time, and robin couldn't figure out why no matter how hard he tried. suddenly his house phone rang startling him out of his thoughts. as best as he could, he calmly walked over to the phone, took a deep breath and answered as normally as he could. "this is rob-" he began to say but was rudely interrupted by a booming voice that robin knew all too well. "hey motherfucker!" robin smiled as he realized the voice belonged to his family friend vance hopper. "look who it is." robin laughed into the phone. an a idea then abruptly appeared into robins head. "hey vance, would you wanna come over to mine to watch a movie with my friend finn at like 10 tonight?" "sure man. can i bring bruce?" vance replied quickly. "whoes bruce? you're boyfriend?" robin smirked. "is finney yours?" vance fired back. "pequeña perra" robin muttered back. "see you at 10." vance smiled and hung up the phone. robin hung up the phone and sighed. hoping he made the right decision.

(time skip to 8:30 pm finney came over early to tutor robin)

"hey rob" finney smiled as robin opened the door for his friend. "Hola hermoso" robin smirked back. "you know i don't know what that means." finney nudged robin aside as he stepped through the front door. robin led finney to his bedroom opened the door and bowed and signaled him to enter. finney laughed. "thanks rob" robin blushed, he loved that nickname. once they were both inside robin closed the door and grabbed his backpack as finney flopped down on the floor. robin sat down with him and took out his math homework.  robin sighed "thanks again for doing this for me finn, i would never pass this class without you." finney smiled " don't worry about it!" i owe you anyway." robin beamed. he looked at finney who was carefully sorting out his homework and mathing out each problem inside his head. he was just so... pretty. his curly hair fell in front of his eyes, and he had the most adorable smile. he must have been staring at finney for way to long because finney soon interrupted his observing. "like my new shirt rob?" "oh- um- yea!" robin stuttered. he didn't even notice. "hey um so you know vance?" robin questioned nervously. "pinball vance? like as in vance hopper?" finney asked looking up startled. "yea! pinball vance." robin smiled. "yea i do not personally but i know of him." finney said while chewing on his pencil. "okay well i invited him and his friend bryce or bruce or something like that to join us with our movie night." robin said quickly. finney looked up at him. "really?" "is that... okay?" robin asked. "yea of course! why wouldn't it be." finney smiled and turned back to robins homework. "okay! great." robin grinned. as finney began to re-explain robins math homework all he could think about is how it wasn't okay that he invited vance and bruce over. i mean finney thought it was just going to be robin and him, not these random people he's never met. robin didnt even run it by him first! he was really just looking for to a night just them two, alone together. finney didn't know why he cared so much about being alone with robin, he was just his friend who helped him in math. who cares if he invited other people? but finney cared, finney cared a lot. he wished he didn't but he did.