shower antics

james quickly took a liking in me. i would often catch him staring at me from across the bar and even sometimes i caught him stalking me around the hotel. after we finally became official, i would share his hotel room with him but he would go off during the day to kill guests so it would leave me alone to do whatever my heart desired to do. i do sometimes wonder if the infamous mr march even liked me at times.

i had just gotten back from talking to liz at the bar, we talked about anything and everything. i had a few drinks throughout the conversation so i decided to take a shower to hopefully wash the smell of alcohol off of my body. i didn't drink too much but i reeked of the substance. i let the hot water wash away all of my stress and tension, i closed my eyes in content. 

i heard a noise and my eyes shot open. "sally, i swear to god if you're messing with me again i will not be fucking happy!" i said out of pure frustration, and slightly out of fear. i heard a clang of an unbuckling belt, causing my eyebrows to furrow. the shower curtain was pulled open, quickly i was met by a bloody james stepping in.

my eyes trailed up and down his body, "who was it?" i asked, out of curiosity.

"a hideous man who insulted liz down at the bar." james answered.

"that's good, no-one should ever get away with that." i stated, turning back around to face the water, letting all my thoughts drift away in to nothing. james came up behind me and traced my shoulders, causing goosebumps to rise instantaneously. 

the warmth radiating off of both james and the shower water completely put me in a trance. james' hand rested on my neck as his thumb ran along my face, outlining my jawline. "darling, do you have any idea how ravishing you are?" he praised.

i couldn't form the words to answer so i let out a little hum, whilst my eyes stayed closed. he ran his hands down the sides of my torso, reaching my hips giving them a slight squeeze earing a pleasurable sigh from me. he spun me around by my waist and my eyes opened. my hands immediately went to his chest, smearing the blood that rested on there.

james hooked his index finger under my chin making me look up at him and he leaned down to kiss me. after a moment, the kiss began to get more lustful and my back hit the tiles as he kissed me with more force. i moaned his name between the kiss, making him go crazy and want more.

his hand made its way towards my clit and began to rub figure of eight movements. i gasped, throwing my head back in ecstasy. "that's it my dear." james encouraged, each word making my want for him stronger. 

moments passed and i was flipped around facing the tiles my back was only seconds ago arching upon. james hiked my leg up onto a ledge, lining himself up to my core and pushing himself into me, letting out a groan in the process. his groan turned me on more with me returning it with a moan of my own. 

james held my waist with one hand whilst the other was wrapped around my throat, grunting. he pounded into me, my moans and cries echoed throughout the bathroom. the man's blood that coated james' chest was now smearing onto me making it all more hotter and he became rougher. he reached around to my clit to create more stimulation for me causing my walls to contract around him, as his eyes became screwed shut. 

my legs began to tremble as i moaned and held myself up on the bathroom tiles for dear life. "fuck, james" i moaned breathlessly, resting my forehead on the cold tiles. my legs shook more violently as i came through james' rough thrusts.

james' mouth fell open, a moan effortlessly falling out as he pulled out and flipped me around to face him once more. he picked me up and pinned me against the wall, i wrapped my legs around his waist causing a new angle to occur. he thrusted into me at a quicker pace, making him feel deeper within me than before. 

i put my arms around james' neck, burrowing my face into the crook of his neck slightly sucking to create hickeys. i was overwhelmed with stimulation, pleasure and euphoria. james held onto me tight and continued to pound into my already aching core. "my darling, you are a revelation" he said breathlessly, thrusting into me between each word. 

i bit his earlobe slightly and left harsh kisses all over him. "dearest," james trailed off. 

"please james i'm," i was cut off by james hitting the right places as he gained a new quicker pace. my nails dug into the back of his shoulders, nearly drawing blood. i let out a squeal as i released onto james yet again, shaking vigorously. but james didn't stop, he kept moving in and out of me in a rapid pace to achieve his own orgasm. 

i kept cumming as he continued, biting onto his shoulder to try to quieten myself. james only got faster and louder, moaning as he released in me. i sat back up, james wiping the wet hair out of my face to lean in and give me a passionate kiss.

_________________________________________________________________________

okay so um i wrote a smut. and its kinda terrible, but its not as bad as my old 2020 smut TRUST ME! please tell me if this is good enough because as much as i don't want to admit it, this took some effort.... anyways, hope you enjoyed.

-abi<3