Chapter 4

*edited*

Shin-ah's POV

"M-mizuki!!! Your eyes!!!"

What happened to her eyes?!?!

She can see?!?

"Shin-ah... Shin-ah!!!" She jumped on me making me fall.

"I can see you now!!!" She smiled.

Mia's POV

"I'm really happy for you Mizuki." He said as he pecked my forehead.

I turned scarlet red.

He pulled back and we both got up.

"Can I live with you now?" I questioned scared that he might not allow it.

"...Sure." He answered with a smile."

Few years later~

"Shin-ah!! where are you?!?!" I yelled thourgh the underground path.

"Here. Ao found a girl and she was about to get locked up by the villagers." He said calmly bringing the girl.

"Squeak!" Ao the squirrel squeaked.

When Ao died, Shin-Ah was still lonely and made a furry friend. He named him after Ao.

"Really?!? Are you okay!!! Did they do anything to you?!?" I said as I searched around her body.

She was about my height and had a cloak wrapped around her body. She also had red hair that was short.

"No, I'm fine!!! Really!!! Thank you!" The pretty red hair girl smiled.

"Those villagers!!! Agh!!! They always treated us like that but now to travelers?!?!" I yelled with anger.

"I'm sorry to disturb you but, Im lost and my friends are probably looking for me..." She came here with her friends? They probably worrying about her!!

"I'll guide you out. I'll be coming back soon!!" As I grabbed her arm and left into the darkness.

"This may be late but I'm Mizuki!!! The guy that helped you was Shin-ah and the squirrel was Ao. I smiled at her.

"I'm Yona!! We're on a journey to find the 4 dragons!" She said.

Wow... So that's why she came here...

*Flash back*

"The white dragon..."

"What?! Did you say something Shin-ah?"

*End of Flash back*

Yona's POV

Some how we made out of the underground tunnel and I saw Yun and Gija together.

"Hey!! Where's Hak?" I questioned.

"Yona?!? Thank God you're here!!! Hak was so worried about you!!! Where did you?!?" Yun yelled.

"A villager took me into this underground tunnel and a guy named Shin-ah saved me. He's friend Mizuki guided me here! Mizuki why don't you met my frie-" I turned to see that she wasn't beside me anymore. She must've went back.

"Who? Anyways.. Let's go back to Hak. He most be worried sick!" Gija said as he leaded me to Hak.

I turned to see a figure in the darkness. Golden hair... I knew it was Mizuki. I smiled one last time and walked away.

Mizuki's POV

She has really good friends...

Gotta snap out of this!!! Shin-ah is waiting for me, so is Ao!!

So the White dragon looks like that...

*squeak!*

I look on my shoulder and noticed Ao was there.

I gave him a nut and started walking into the darkness to go back.

Shin-ah's POV

Mizuki and Ao are taking a long time.

They're making me worried...

I should go get them before the villagers do...

*earthquake noises*

An earthquake?!?

I run outside of the tunnel and noticed a few villagers, the girl I saw before and two travelers that might be her friends. I also realized one of her friends was the White dragon.

No sign of Mizuki and Ao!!

Hak's POV

When I was about to go to Yona, there was this sudden earthquake.

"Yona!!!"

I run to the place where I last saw her and saw it was all blocked with huge rocks.

There was this girl with golden hair and a little furry animal on her shoulder.

She was just standing in front of the blocked rocks standing in shock.

Will it just end here?!? Will I ever see Yona again alive?!?

Mizuki's POV

What... Just happened..? Where's... Shin-ah...?

End

I FINISHED!!! YAY!!!
THANKS FOR ALL THE VIEWS!! >~
YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!
:)

SEE YA LATER!~

becca-baka~⭐️