Chapter 12

Mizuki's POV

The next day we already started walking. "You used to live here Yun?" Jae-ha questioned. "Yeah." He smiled. "It wasn't that long but it feels like years" Yun continued with a smile. Up ahead, there was a little house and Yun ran up to the door and opened it. "Ik-su! I'm back!"

I looked in the house and see stuff broken. "What happened?..." I turned my head to see a body. "Ik-su! Why?" Yun ran over to him. "Huh? Yun?" You can see blood run down his face. "Hold on. I'll patch you." Yun held him in his arms. "I'll help!" I went over to him and pulled out some cloth.

"Thank you.." The man Ik-su smiled. I smiled back. "Sorry, I got so hungry that I slipped and fell." Huh?

~~~~~~~~~~

Ik-su gulped down his water outside of his house. "Whew! That was a close call!" He smiled. "Quit fooling around! You stupid oracle! You really can't do anything without me! You're such a pain! Go back to heaven!" Yun yelled. "Yay! I'm glad to hear your angry voice!" Ik-su smiled as I laughed.

"Yun cried and got all upset." Jae-ha smiled. "I didn't cry and I wasn't upset!!" Yun declared. "Oracle, sorry for the sudden visit. I am happy to meet you." Gija said as he bowed. "Oh no, the pleasure's mine." "You've grown into quite a crowd" Ik-su continued. "And princess Yona, you seem to have gone through a lot."

"Mister Ik-su..." I say quietly. "Oh! And who might you be?" He questioned. "I'm Mizuki. I'm from a different world. I also lived with Shin-ah." I said with a smile. "Ik-su-san. I heard from Yun about the four dragons legend. What does 'the sword and the shield to protect the sovereign' mean?"

"Is the sovereign Yona? Or is it the current king, Su-won?" Yun continued. "It seems that we need a little more time before the sword and the shield to protect the sovereign to appear. You will know when the time comes." Ik-su answered.

"What should we do now?" I questioned. "Hey, why is everyone avoiding the real subject?" Everyone turns to Jeno. "Missy, what do you want to do with the four dragons together?" "What?"

"I understand that you need manpower since you were chased out of the castle. You need it to survive. But what about the future?  Do you plan on running forever?" "No, I don't." Yona answers. "No? Then do you plan on killing Su-won for the usurpation for the throne, claiming back the Crimson dragon castle and your throne?" Jeno continues.

"Th-that's  impossible." Yun says. "Even the four dragons can't take down a castle with this number." Yun stated. "It's not a matter of can or can't. It a matter of will. Besides, if the four dragons are serious, it isn't important to take down a castle." Jeno...

"Although Jeno doesn't have that kind of power!" Jeno cheerfully said. "You!.." "Sorry for overstepping the new guy. Jeno is not telling what to do." Jeno smiled. "Jeno decided to come with you, so you're free to decide what you want to do. Anyways, Jeno is hungry!" "What a restless person you are." "I guess me and Mizuki can start cooking." Yun said as a nodded.

"Yay! Chow-time!" Jeno shouted.

I started cooking and I was thinking about Yona... What's her plan?... Then... What about me? I'm not a dragon, I don't know how to fight, I'm not from this world... What should I do?

End

Sorry this chapter was pretty boring...

Next chapter is the last one (*_*)

This book is really short..

Hope you guys have a good day!

See u in the last chapter

becca-baka~⭐️