WHEN WILLOW AND NEVE MEET

INTRODUCTION

INTRODUCTION

Hi, welcome to my story,
WHEN WILLOW AND NEVE MEET
(WWANM)

My name is Mari and I just want to say thank you for giving my story a try. I really appreciate it as I'm excited for this story so much!

Unlike my other story, ILL LOVERS, this story won't need a warning. Yes it will have some depressing backgrounds and such but nothing too much where it requires a disclaimer.

I think it'll be more settled and calm than IL, still sad, just not too much, but regardless, this story will be fun!

I do however want to state that I have a diverse cast for this story and I am not the ethnicity of some of my characters, I'm black (AA to be specific) so I will not be able to know Filipino, Indian, Indigenous, Ghanian and Haitian culture right off the back so I did research for the things that will be mentioned in the story which I hope makes my readers feels represented but if some way and somehow I managed to do that horribly, please tell me how I did that and how I can fix it. It's never my intention to participate in stereotypes but even though I'm also a poc, it does not mean I can't make horrible representations for other people so if somehow I do that, please tell me. My age does not rid me of accountability or take whatever I have done to be made small, if I make a mistake, I made a mistake and I will take full account of that. No need for excuses when I'm old enough to know right from wrong.

Anyway, if there isn't a wrong representation and you all will feel something ideal to my characters when you begin to read, I am so very happy that I managed to do that!! That was and will always be my intention!!! Thank you for giving my story a try.

Will also just be doing research on everything in this story, Willow is a Physical Therapist and Neve is in Track and Field, I am none of those things so I will trying to be as accurate as I can but sometimes if I just can't find a specific thing on something that will be mentioned in my story, I will be making things up!

Anyway, I hope you all will be satisfied with everything!!

BOOK STATUS
Published: 11/20/22
Completed: ???

WHEN WILLOW AND NEVE MEET
CHARACTERS

WILLOW DAVIS

—WILLOW DAVIS