Chapter 2

Prowl got a scolding by Optimus after that...

Bumblebee seemed more..wary now when he was with them.

'he should be!'Scavenge said,Ninja sighed and focused in what Rush was doing.

Rush was doing acrobatics,using the tree to fly in the air.

Ninja hummed'Rush,maybe we can go find Blitzwing?'

Rush stopped his wheely and beamed"oh yeah!"the mech Ran outside from their room and started searching for the other triple changer.

-----------------

Blitzwing looked at the wall infront of him as Ratchet glared at him.

There was a long silence that spread over the medbay...

Untill Rush barged in almost cracking the entrances walls as they gripped them.

Blitzwing jumped and looked at the other triple changer in shock"Rush?"Ratchet narrowed his eyes in the smaller.

Rush grinned"i'm bored!"the new autobot sighed"and does this have something to do with me?"he asked,Rush nodded,just then the alarm sounded.

Optimus could be heard from the living room just then"Autobots!the Decepticons are in the city! let's Roll out!"

Blitzwing grabbed the hyperactive personality as Rush almost dashed over,Ratchet ran and the smaller pouted.

Blitzwing sighed"please try and not do something stupid"

Rush stuck his toungue out"no promises!"

----------------

'i'm bored~'

'oh shut up..'

'i'm trying to hide you two,be quiet'

Ninja peaked over the building he was hiding behind,Lugnut was getting closser as the decepticon dodged Optimus' axe.

'can i hit him?~'

'i...fine..'Ninja let Rush take over.

Scavenge grumbled in the background,something about'too soft'?

Rush took out his hammer and sat down,he waited for what seemed like an eternity to the triple changer.

Finally Lugnut jumped right next to him and Rush didn't waste any time pouncing on the decepticon.

Lugnut was smashed in the head multiple times before he grabbed the small mech and throwing him at Optimus.

Rush giggled as he was caught by the prime"my savior~"he said hugging the taller.

Optimus akwardly put him down.

Lugnut looked closely at the mech who smashed his head in,and it clicked"you're a triple changer!how?!"

Rush looked at him and smiled"welll~"he was cut off by Scavenge taking over.

"Blitzy isn't și special anymore now is he?!"the mech said with a grin.

Lugnut decided to retreat,leaving the area with a blast.

Optimus looked at Prowl and sighed..

"He is soo gonna tell Mega"Bumblebee said as he didn't get up from the ground...

----------------

Prowl took the TV as the others talked about what happened.

Blitzwing joined him not soon after,and Bumblebee decided to poke at his frame.

Sari looked at Prowl and wondered if her key worked on him...

---------------

And done

Words:that took a long time to make.

I honestly wish i got that blue watch...

Words:ah that...that game was și rigged...