"They took everything." Taylor sighed. The only thing that they left were the girls phones.

"Oh, my God." Belly panicked.

"Why would they do that?" The blonde asked looking at her friend. "Did you like piss them off or something?"

"What?"

"I thought they were your friends? There has to be a reason why they did that."

"I don't know." The brunette immediately replied not looking at Taylor.

"Belly..." Taylor huffed. "What did you do?"

"Why do you think I did something?"

"Because why else would they take our clothes and abandon us here?"

"Okay, okay, okay." Belly repeated trying to think of what she should say. She hadn't told Taylor that she kissed Conrad. She didn't really have the time to mention it. "W-Well, I might have kissed Conrad and if they know then that means Violet probably does."

"What the fuck Belly!" Taylor exclaimed. "Why would you do that? Have you literally learned nothing from me?"

"It just happened!" The Conklin girl snapped defending herself.

"You saw what happened after I kissed Steven so why would you think it's smart to kiss another girl's boyfriend?"

"I wasn't thinking."

"Yeah, clearly."

"Wh-what do we do?" Belly stuttered trying to change the subject. She could tell Taylor was mad at her. "I mean, we cannot walk home naked."

The blonde sighed not knowing what to say until she saw some kind of fabric laying on the side of the road. "It-it could be worse."

"Taylor." Belly immediately shook her head not wanting to touch the dirty thing.

"This is the only option we have unless you'd like to call someone?" Taylor yelled picking up the gray tarp like material.

"I hate this." Belly sighed wrapping the material around herself like Taylor had done.

♒︎

"Hey." Conrad nodded acknowledging his brother who had just taken a seat next to him on the stairs.

The Fisher boy chose this specific spot because he figured no one would bother him and he happened to have a perfect view of his girlfriend who was busy talking to Shayla a few feet away.

"What's up?" Jeremiah questioned.

"Nothing."

"So, hey, uh... have you noticed anything weird about Mom lately?"

"What?" Conrad asked trying to play off his initial shock. "What are you talking about?"

"Oh, she's just been sleeping more."

"Yeah, it's the summertime, Jere. Our mom sleeps more when she's on vacation." The brunette mumbled sipping his drink. He was trying to act like a dick so that Jeremiah would get the hint and leave him alone.