[ eleven ]

⊹ Chapter 11 ⊹
Date Crashing

⊹ Chapter 11 ⊹Date Crashing

⊹• ━━━━༺•❁•༻━━━━ •⊹

"This is so boring!" Jeremiah groaned from his spot on the couch next to Violet. "And that says a lot coming from me because I can pretty much have fun anywhere."

"You're so dramatic Jere. It's not that bad." Violet rolled her eyes at the curly haired boy.

"Yeah because you and Conrad spent half the night making out." Jeremiah scoffed making a blush appear on Violet's cheeks. "You didn't have to suffer through the whole thing like the rest of us."

"Yo! Good one bro!" Steven laughed from the other side of Jeremiah.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Violet mumbled embarrassed. She didn't think anyone would notice if her and Conrad snuck away for a few minutes. Apparently she was wrong.

"Where is Conrad anyway?" The younger Fisher brother asked looking at the girl next to him.

"He's over there pounding down his tenth glass of chardonnay." The girl sighed pointing towards her boyfriend.

The three teenagers on the couch watched as a drunk Conrad was called over by Laurel. Violet was praying that her boyfriend wasn't super drunk. She was sure Laurel would be mad if he ruined her night.

"Conrad, this is Cleveland." Laurel smiled introducing the two. "He's writing a book about sailing but also knows nothing about sailing." She laughed at the man. "Conrad's a great sailor. You won a regatta last year, right?"

"Came in second, but..." Conrad trailed off. He did not want to be talking to some random writer.

"Ah. So, uh, do you teach?" Cleveland asked hopefully. "You know, I could, uh, use some lessons."

Laurel once again laughed at the man. She was about to say something but Conrad abruptly cut her off. "Did my mom put you up to this?"

"What? Why?" She asked confused.

"Typical." The boy scoffed leaving a very confused Laurel. Conrad angrily walked over to his girlfriend and brother. "You know, this shit is so boring. Can we go somewhere?"

"Yeah. Where?" Jeremiah chuckled softly.

"We could go into town, I don't know, buy some weed from that guy with the Rainbow Dash tattoo?" Steven suggested causing Violet to frown at his description of the guy.