In the blink of an eye-

(TW)
Olivias pov-

'Its all going to be okay'

__________

"landon, im fine i can walk on my own." i try and persuade him.

He gives me a look that says 'really?'

I smile and nod.

I had woken up from my coma about a week ago and Landon has been with me everyday.

Ive been doing physical therapy everyday to help me walk, the doctorts think i will be just fine.

" Olive. dont argue with me on this one okay?"

I huff and say fine already fed up with the conversation, ill win next time.

Landon helps me from the hospital bed into the wheelchair i grab my bag from beside me and place it on my thighs wincing as i do.

Landon immediately looks towards me and asks if i was ok.

"im fine, just they havent healed properly yet." i nod towards my legs.

He gives me a nod and continues to pack his things.

I was going home today, after 97 days in the hospital, im finnally going home.

well, not my home Landons home but i guess it is kind of my home aswell.

"are you ready to go?" Landon pops up from behind me.

I nod my head yes.

I feel him place skmething on the back of the wheelchair before he starts pushing me out of the room.

"whats that?" i ask whilst turning around to face him.

He smiles "its a supprise, ill show you when we get home"

When we get home

I'm finnally home.

_______________

Growing up in the foster system and abusive households i never really felt at home.

But now i realise its not the house that makes the home. its the people.

When we got into the apartment there was a wellcome home banner. ava,lilliana,zavion and jordan all screaming wellcome home.

I felt a little overwhelmed and my chest started to rise. Im guessing landon noticed as he rushed and nelt infront of me drawing my attention to him.

"Hey olive, breathe for me ok? can you do that?" he says

I try to nod but it doesnt really work.

"Ok good girl, one breath in," he sucks in some air as i do the same "ok and out" i do as he says.

He repeats the technique a couple of times untill my breathing gets back to normal.

"Im sorry, we forgot you dont like this sort of stuff. im really sorry olivia." jordan says.

The others join in a synchronised 'yeah sorry'

I smile, "its ok guys im just a bit jumpy thats all."

They all smile as ive forgave them.

I hear landon growl and i place my hand on hid sholder to calm him down.

"Its ok, im fine" i whisper in his ear.