Dont do it-

(Tw)
Landons pov-

'Weve stopped it once we can do it again'

___________

"No thats it we are done!" I say throwing her phone onto ur bed, or should i say my bed now.

She runs her hands through her hair in frustration, "landon baby pease he didnt mean anything i was just using him i love you!"

I chuckle in response of her stupidity, does she really think i was going to believe that?

"Josie, i dont give-a shit you still cheated on me. I dont care if you had sex with him, i dont care if you love me more than you love him, i dont have another flying fuck to give to you. What do you want me to say? That i love you more and that we could just move past this, get married and have kids?"

"Yes landon! Because it was a stupid mistake! Please dont leave me im begging you." She begs.

"A mistake? Josie, a mistake is loosing your car keys, a mistake is accidentally punching someone. A mistake is not fucking your ex boyfriend behind your actual boyfriends back." I argue back.

She shamefully looks away and her lip quivers whilst giving her head a nod in response.

"Get out of my sight i cant deal with you anymore i'll send you your stuff in the post tomorrow." I say whilst putting my hands into my pockets waiting for her to leave my apartment.

She picks up her phone from my bed and leaves through the front door giving it an extra hard slam on the way out.

I turn around to face the wall and i rest my head against it whilst muttering some cuss words.

I hear my phone ding and i take it out from my suit blazer pocket to read whatever it said.

'Olivia_rose555 sent a message'

She replied? It's been 5 days i thought she wouldn't have answered me.

Olivia_rose555-im okay. Thank you.

She's okay? Last time i saw her there were tears pouring it of her eyes like a waterfall. I highly dought that shes ok.

I wonder what happend though, could it have to be something with her mum? She was on the phone to her mothers the time so its possible.

Me- are you sure? You were crying pretty heavily last time i saw your. And you haven't answered me in 5 days why now?

She starts typing but then stops.

Olivia_rose555-i haven't checked my phone in 4 weeks.

4 weeks? I couldn't even survive without my phone for 4 hours.

Me- did your phone break or something?

Olivia_rose555- something like that.

My phone pops up with an incoming phone call from my father. I groan because i cant deal with this today, he's probably going to ask me to come back home and celebrate Sophia's birthday with him, 'it's what your mother would have wanted' he always says.

Me- i have to go but ill always be here if you need me.

Olivia_rose555- ill take you up on that offer.

I smile and answer the call to my dad.

'Son! I thought you never would have answered,' he says with a sight slur.

Great. He's drunk.

'Well here i am' i answer.

'As you probably know its your little sisters birthday today,' i roll my eyes ' your poor old dad is all alone here, when are you going to come home, i dont even know where you live?'