A servant entered my washroom again a few minutes later and began washing my hair. It was very relaxing until I heard Tewkesbury's Voice in the room.

"Where were you?" He asked politely.

"I went into town. Why are you in here while I'm bathing?" I asked in return.

"Oh yeah my bad. I'll um- see myself out." He said as his face turned pink and he rubbed the back of his neck.

I finished up my bath and dressed in dry clothes then went in search for Tewkesbury. I checked the library first but didn't find him. He wouldn't be in the treehouse or in the garden since it was raining so I went to his room. A servant must have assumed I was looking for him and told me he was in the ballroom for a dance lesson.

I hurried down to the ballroom and entered through a dor at the balcony. I looked over to see Tewkesbury dancing to a waltz with another woman.

The woman was wearing an excess amount of makeup and had her hair pinned up to the sky. She was also clearly wearing a lot of perfume because Tewkesbury was struggling to hide the distasteful look on his face.

I hurried down the stairs and over to the orchestra. I told them to play a switching song then I took the hand of one of the guards and began dancing. I had my head over the guards shoulder never looking at him as I had been taught not to look at them while they did their job but his tight grip began making me uncomfortable. I didn't like being in anyone's arms but Tewkesbury's.

When my parents disappearance and later murder had been announced I had moved into basilwether hall. I refused to leave my room or let anyone comfort me until Tewkesbury came into the room to try and cheer me up. The first time I saw him my little ten year old self fell head over heels for the boy. He offered to give me a hug and I gladly accepted despite my heartache. He stayed there with me so I wasn't lonely. He cried with me and laughed with me. That was the start of a long and loving friendship between us.

As the years went on I found that I didn't like being touched in certain ways that reminded me of my parents. Things like forehead kisses and rubbing my shoulders caused me to flinch away from the hope that the person doing that may be my parents. Tewkesbury always asked me if it was okay before he touched me. I've matured over the years and Tewkesbury no longer asked if it was okay but he always knew the right moment.

The song came to a switching point and my dance partner was replaced by the tall brunette boy I knew so well. I smiled as I inched closer looking into his eyes to search for the rhythm.

"Thank you for saving me." Tewkesbury said.

"I was mearly returning a favor."

"Well your favor was well received." He said as we danced around the room not paying attention to our suroudings and bumping into the other dancers.

"Could you tell what scent of perfume she was wearing?" I asked teasingly and I got an eye roll in return.

"Lavender smells good but not that much lavender. If you ever decide to wear perfume please don't wear that much." Tewkesbury advised.

"Are you suggesting that you can tell when I'm not wearing perfume?" I asked him suspiciously.

"I can tell when your in my arms." He said pulling me a bit closer as we spun around.

"And yet even without it, I smell better than the other lady." I said as I looked over to her seeing that the guard dancing with her was also making a disgusted face.

"You will always be my favorite scent." Tewkesbury said as he drew my attention back to him.

"You smell like flowers." I said after a few moments.