Chapter 9

SeokJin selected his main weapon in the game: the MSG-Aurora.

This was the light sniper rifle he was best at and the Aurora skin was the exclusive skin for him after he won the MVP title in the S3 season.

Yesterday when SeokJin abused the Gourd Babies Squad with his Casually side account, he used a submachine gun to kill two chargers, a pistol to kill an assaulter and stabbed a scout to death with a dagger. 

It was really 'winning any fight casually.'

Now God Wing brought out the sniper rifle that he was best at.

Did he want them to taste the fear of being dominated by a world-class sniper?

The teenagers exchanged looks and their expressions became even uglier.

Hoseok also had a psychological shadow toward the MSG sniper rifle. 

During the time when he was in the ACE team, SeokJin would take this light sniper rifle to the training ground every day to abuse him while changing maps. 

This was in order to make him improve quickly. 

Hoseok's later extreme positioning was all due to being abused by SeokJin.

Hoseok shook away the nightmare in his mind and placed his hands on the keyboard. 

He typed his account password and logged into his account, 'Leaf Hobi.' 

He added Casually as a friend and clicked into the shooting training ground, quickly pressing the prepare button.

SeokJin told him, "It is a 10 minute limited time match. The map is Skyscraper."

Everyone was shocked when they heard these words.

Skyscraper? Wasn't this the map chosen by the US team for the Korea vs US match in the World Series?

Skyscraper was a full sniping map. 

The so-called 'full sniping map' meant there were a large number of sniper points distributed on the map.

This was very suitable for snipers to ambush the enemy team. 

For example, the map Skyscraper had nearly 20 sniper points for ambushing. The ground troops would find it very difficult to fight if the sniper wasn't dealt with.

At that time, the Korean team fought against the United States. The snipers of the US team were too strong and quickly killed their side.

SeokJin chose this map to fight and seemed to be helping everyone recall the nightmare of being beaten by the US team in the World Series.

A chill went down Hoseok's spine but he was too embarrassed to mention changing the map. 

He could only raise his courage and quickly equipped his firearm. 

His main weapon was the pistol Sand Eagle-Phantom, his secondary weapon was the sharp dagger Rose Blade and his throwing weapon were smoke bombs.

The crucial point for a scout fighting a sniper lay in going around in a cunning manner, sneak attacks and light and flexible equipment in order to have a chance of winning.

In addition to the light sniper rifle, the MSG-Aurora, SeokJin also brought the heavy sniper rifle Balot-Adjudication and the pistol Sand Eagle-Blue Dragon.

This pure output method of three guns... was it to blow up Hobi?

The map loaded and the game officially began.

The training room was silent as everyone stared nervously at the screen.

Hoseok's positioning was very cunning.