last

Warning⚠️: there will be explicit parts here so if you're uncomfortable reading parts like that, feel free to not continue. Thank you!

~•~

Omniscient

Regina quickly squirmed into the bed and bit her lower lip hardly when Narda finally placed her mouth on her hardened nipple then gently suck on it. Her hand automatically went to Narda's right hand that still massaging her other bosom and Regina's other hand went to Narda's hair lightly pulling it because of what the latter is doing.

Don't get her wrong, she's loving the pleasure of what Narda's giving her but at the same time she feels like she's going crazy on what's happening.

"Narda. . ." She called the latter's name, breathless. She's forcing herself not to let a moan for some reason and she doesn't know why she's doing everything not to moan despite the pleasure of what Narda is giving her.

"Fuck" she lightly cursed under her breath when she felt Narda's tongue circling around her nipple while gently sucking on it.

"N-Narda. . ." She called again when Narda's other hand traveled down to her core, feeling her wetness down there. She didn't even realize Narda already took off her underwear because of so much happening that she couldn't handle.

She forced herself not to let a sound again when the latter's two fingers went inside of her folds, Narda noticed her reaction so she looked up to Regina's face.

"Regina bakit?" Narda's concern is evident on her face when she saw how red Regina's face, she's breathing heavily, still biting her lip and forcing herself not to make any sounds.

Narda knows what Regina is doing so she pushed her fingers more to Regina's core, making the latter gasped.

"Bakit mo pinipigilan?" Tanong ni Narda while moving her fingers in Regina's core. She was asking seriously pero hindi magawang makapagsalita ni Regina. She was breathless, she literally couldn't think straight from the fact that Narda was inside her, she was squirming lightly into the bed, digging her nails to Narda's back like she's getting strength to it.

"Kakasabi mo lang sakin kanina na huwag ako mag-hold back pero ganun din naman ang ginagawa mo" saad nito while looking at her, seryoso lang itong nakatingin sakanya na parang sinusuri ang reaksyon niya sa ginagawa nito sakanya.

"I-I. . ." Gustuhin mang magsalita ni Regina, hindi niya magawa because Narda is thrusting her fingers inside her so fast that she couldn't focus.

Inilapit ni Narda ang mukha nito sa tenga ni Regina tsaka nagsalita. "Moan babe, moan my name bakit mo ba pinipigilan?" She whispered to her then licked the latter's earlobe.

She added one finger inside Regina's then thrust hardly, napabuga na lang ng hangin si Regina at napayakap ng mahigpit kay Narda, she feels like if she didn't do that, she'll faint. Narda was just whispering sweet words in her ear to ease lightly the pain because she knows it will slightly hurt a bit on Regina's lower part after.

Regina suddenly had no choice but to moaned and screamed Narda's name for god knows how many, hindi na niya mabilang dahil pakiramdam niya wala na siya sa wisyo sa nangyayari.

"N-Narda I'm- I'm cumming please" she tiredly told Narda and as if on cue, Regina came so much on Narda fingers inside her.

"Look how wet you are babi" Narda said then licked her fingers that's full of Regina's juices, pinanood lang siya ni Regina gawin iyon, she didn't react much because she's tired already.

Narda knows that so she wants to finish this quickly. She kissed Regina again, tasting every part of her mouth making Regina taste her own self on Narda's mouth, so that's what she taste like she thought.