chapter 2

EDITED + NOT PROPERLY PROOF READ CUZ IT WAS 1 AM EDITING THIS

It's been a week... sadly I have to now attend school, a hero school at that. I haven't ever attended a school so it will certainly be a new experience. I had to do a quick search online on what should you bring to a school and apparently even blades are not permitted. If they think these stupid rules can stop me, they are absolutely wrong. I want to and will bring one and no one can stop me.

It's currently 6 am so I have plenty of time to get ready. I started preparing my uniform and backpack before heading to bathe. After I was done, I quickly whipped up some breakfast but then got way too lazy to make something at 6:30 AM in the morning, I am still half asleep so all I could do was brew some coffee and maybe grab a snack or two on my way.

I still have half an hour before I have to head out so in that time I decided to read some books, I got more books more the nearby bookstore and I might need a new shelf as the one I was provided is really crammed already... and all my books are not even on the shelf.

I quirked my head up to look at the time, perfect it was just a minute to 7, I bookmarked the book and stuffed it in my bag and grabbed my keys from the counter.

I wished to arrive a little early so I can have time to myself rather than having to talk to some obnoxiously loud kids right away. My social battery won't last otherwise. How I wished Nii-san was here to do all the interacting stuff.

It was useless, so many students were here already most likely due to their excitement about the first day of school. Couldn't be me.

The school was huge, the interior was quite spacious but it didn't take me too long to find my classroom, 1-A and god even the doors were huge, who the heck was this school made for, giants? Perhaps.

Just as I entered I saw a blueberry-haired kid doing robotic hand movements and shouting at a blonde that had his legs on the desk. Once again I could not be bothered by what they were arguing about, it is not my problem and I do not intend to argue for a nobody, I'm not even that nice you know.

I sat in my seat which was already assigned to me according to the seating chart. I saw the blueberry kid approach me. Even if I am an atheist, God save me.

"I'm Tenya Iida! I attended Somei Private Academy! It's a pleasure to meet you my fellow classmate!" he was loud, and what was up with those hand movements?

" Likewise, I am Dazai (Name). Delighted to meet you."

Thankfully the Iida kid sprinted off when he saw the broccoli boy enter the classroom. 'So he got in too? Surprising really.'

As they were conversing a brunette girl entered the classroom, it seemed like they knew each other.

I was just observing everyone as more students poured into the classroom until I noticed a figure behind them, more like a yellow sleeping bag. What the hell?

"Go somewhere else if you want to play at being friends." A sleeping bag is speaking? No that's just a man. The others seemed quite shocked was that not normal here?

"It took you 8 seconds before you were quiet" The man said as he slipped off his sleeping bag.

"Time is limited. You kids are not rational enough"

"I'm your homeroom teacher, Shota Aizawa. Nice to meet you"

His words did not shock me, what other reason would he have to be here, the security here was not the worst so it would be hard for a normal civilian to get in.