information + prolouge

Proof read + Edited

Hello! I thank you for reading this thing I wrote and while this is not my first time writing a fanfic but i am definitely inexperienced so i am very open to criticism concerning my writing skills, grammar and so on. i am not a native english speaker and i've learnt english from games, youtube and i SUPPOSE school so don't expect much :)

now thats out of our way i'll inform you about our protagonist

name : dazai y/n

age : 14 -15

birthday : june 19 xxxx

"quirk" ability : no longer human

weapon on choice : gun

hero costume : female version of dazai's mafia outfit or whatever you prefer

Ranpo and Yosano are 25 here and Y/N and Dazai are 23 ( 14-15 for mha universe )

I think I will keep Y/N as the younger sibling no? I'm still open for suggestions regarding it. They are confirmed to be twins though.

Mentally she is her 23 year old but her physical body changed to for the timeline of mha universe.

this is a ranpo x reader which will be mentioned later in the fic and to make it ✨spicy✨ there will be y/n harem but not going to go overload with that as she won't end up with any of them lmao.

the story will be explained as we go along so if you are confused with anything do comment

i will be writing this while watching the episodes of mha again which are 24 minutes each so it will take me a bit to get new chapters out along with the fact that I have school.

bad grammar? you didn't see anything ok?

________________________________________________________________________________

It was a fine day. The sun was out with it's rays hitting little every surface as soft winds blew across the streets. I was on a break, along with Osamu who followed me insisting he did not want his 'precious little sister' to get lost, what a joke but I let him be, this is Kunikida-san's problem to deal with not mine.

Everything was going fine, I went to a nearby bakery to get something nice to eat and also to stretch out my limbs through walking, as they were getting quite stiff from sitting on my desk for an extended period, until it wasn't.

"(N-n)-chann why do I have to carry all of this! My arms hurt so bad, you were meant to carry these how dare you make your poor, frail brother go through such torture!" He wailed as I kept walking without sparing him a glance. It's not that much stuff really, just enough groceries to last us a week or two along with snacks for Ranpo-san for two days and some goodies for myself.

"You were the one who wanted to come with me though.These are your consequences for wanting to skip work and I do this quite frequently so I don't see how hard can it be?" I answered as he looked with me with pleading eyes.

"But- but--" He could not finish his sentence as a blue light engulfed me and I saw a glimpse of him trying to reach out to me before I blacked out.

________________________________________________________________________________

'where am i....?' I looked around and I was in a white abyss of some sorts, my thoughts were interrupted when I heard a low voice, of a female i'm assuming. How peculiar.

teleporting in progress....

"Uhm.. what is that..?"