This was Qiao Xuan's first time participating in the script reading session. The role she played last time was decided after the script reading was over.

    In addition to the main actors and actresses, the script reading will also include the crew's convincing staff. Of course, the director, screenwriter and producer will also attend.

    The script reading session hadn't started yet, so Qiao Xuan had nothing to do, so she could only sit on one side, trying not to interfere with the work of the staff, casually took the book on the side, and casually flipped through it.

    When Shen Jing came in and found Qiao Xuan, she was sitting in a corner by herself.

    But at this moment, when Qiao Xuan raised her head inadvertently, she saw Jiang Siying again.

    She was talking to the staff, but the distance was too far, Qiao Xuan could only see their movements, but Qiao Xuan couldn't hear what they said.

    After Jiang Siying finished speaking, she turned her head and saw Qiao Xuan sitting in the corner, then she smiled and walked towards Qiao Xuan.

    Shen Jing saw that Jiang Siying had already walked to Qiao Xuan's side, so she didn't go up to her. She just stood by the door and looked at Qiao Xuan and Jiang Siying from a distance.

    Sometimes the assistant also depends on the occasion. At this time, it is inappropriate for her to intervene.

    Jiang Siying sat down beside Qiao Xuan, "Qiao Qiao, I didn't expect you to come so early."

    Qiao Xuan smiled and said, "It's the rush hour for work, so come early so you won't delay things." , it is easy to encounter traffic jams.

    "That's true. It's really easy to get traffic jams in the city during this time."

    "Actually, I wanted to ask last time, you..." Qiao Xuan didn't ask the next question, she thought it might offend Jiang Siying.

    Jiang Siying smiled and said, "I know what you want to ask. It was a bit strange for me to sit with the director that day." She was neither an actor in the movie, nor a singer of the movie's theme song and ending song.

    Qiao Xuan listened quietly, waiting for Jiang Siying to clarify her doubts.

    Then he explained: "I am one of the investors in this movie. The prototype of the guide dog in this script is Xiao Jin, and the prototype of the heroine is me, but the content of the script has been adapted."

    After Jiang Siying came out of the blow of blindness When she was , she came up with an idea, she wanted to share her experience of blindness.

    So after she regained her eyesight, she began to prepare for this matter. She found a screenwriter friend. Although some unpleasant things happened in the middle, it made her idea even stronger.

    After she returned to the entertainment industry, she has been doing this, until now she has finally made preliminary progress.

    After hearing her explanation, Qiao Xuan suddenly realized.

    No wonder there was a faint feeling of deja vu when reading the script. It turned out that this was the story of Jiang Siying and Xiao Jin. But because the content of the script has been greatly adapted, it's no wonder that Qiao Xuan couldn't remember where this inexplicable sense of familiarity came from.

    In terms of Jiang Siying's personal blindness experience, this movie is mainly about warmth and healing. She wants to convey a positive and warm feeling to the audience.