Suddenly she felt someone watching her from behind, she turned her head, only to see a pitch-black corridor.

    The feeling just now may be an illusion.

    She bit her lips lightly, clasped her hands in front of her chest, and looked at the end of the corridor with some fear, always feeling that something would rush out of the darkness in the next second.

    The more she looked at it, the more scary she became, Qiao Xuan walked quickly to Rong Yan's side, and grabbed a corner of his clothes.

    Rong Yan glanced sideways at Qiao Xuan, with a hint of tenderness in his eyes. He saw her tightly clutching the corner of his clothes in fear, and then looked thoughtfully at the dark corridor behind him.

    But found nothing.

    Suddenly Wei Jun who was walking in the front didn't know what he saw, so he yelled, and then even Lin Qi who was following him yelled too.

    Then the familiar roar sounded in front, followed by a series of footsteps, and the loud sound of iron chains rubbing against the ground.

    Hearing this sound, Ruan Haosen and the others quickly ran back, ran into the room where Qiao Xuan and Ruan Haosen were hiding at the beginning, closed the door, and then squatted down and hugged each other like a flock of frightened quail. One by one buried between their knees, shivering against the wall.

    The roaring sound was getting closer and closer. Qiao Xuan looked at Ruan Haosen and the others who were huddled together, and her first reaction was to squeeze in, or squeeze into the middle.

    But before Qiao Xuan could move, she was grabbed by the collar of fate.

    Qiao Xuan looked back and found that it was Rong Yan.

    Qiao Xuan:? ? ? What's wrong? Why are you pulling her collar.

    She was a little confused.

    Qiao Xuan looked enviously at Ruan Haosen who was squeezed in the middle. Although hiding behind Rong Yan was fine, there was no sense of security that was brought by being surrounded by people.

    It's also a ghost, why did Ruan Haosen squeeze into the middle and be surrounded by other guests?

    It's really the same ghost!

    Qiao Xuan: I'm so envious, so jealous, I've got lemons!

    So Qiao Xuan tried to break into the quail team, and she did.

    Qiao Xuan was going to take a step towards them quietly, but as soon as she tried to do so, she would feel a strong gaze staring at her.

    Seeing Rong Yan's calm expression, Qiao Xuan suddenly thought of the situation where he was frightened by herself, and suddenly realized.

    Ah, she understands, Rong Yan is also afraid, but it's embarrassing to hold together like this.

    So Qiao Xuan pulled Rong Yan over and squatted in the corner together.

    Rong Yan stared at Qiao Xuan holding his hand, the breath around him softened a lot, and the corners of his mouth slightly raised a few degrees.

    But Qiao Xuan squatted down, not giving up on the idea of ​​joining the quail squad, not only that, but she also had a tendency to pull Rong Yan to join the squad.

    Hearing the sound of footsteps and iron chains outside the room, she kept looking at Ruan Haosen and his group from time to time, trying to let herself and Rong Yan in.

    But Lin Qiweijun and the others acted as if they hadn't seen them, they lowered their heads and didn't look at Qiao Xuan.

    Just kidding, didn't you see Rong Yan's eyes? They are all from the entertainment industry, so they still have some insight. It is obvious that Rong Yan treats Qiao Xuan very differently.

    At this time, Lin Qi and the others had already huddled together, inseparable, and they couldn't get in if they squeezed hard.

    Qiao Xuan sighed regretfully in her heart, and then tightly huddled beside Rong Yan.

    The sound of footsteps and chains dragging the floor stopped for a while at the door of the room where Qiao Xuan and the others were hiding. Everyone in the room did not dare to vent their anger loudly, fearing that in the next second, an unknown creature at the door would break the door. And enter.

    After a long time, the creature at the door seemed to give up, dragged the iron chain and left, turned around and entered another room, Qiao Xuan and the others breathed a sigh of relief.

    Rong Yan waited for a while, and after confirming that the monster had no tendency to go out, he proposed: "The things at the door are gone, let's go out."

    Hearing Rong Yan's proposal, Qiao Xuan's eyes almost fell out.

    The monster is in the next room. Although there is no movement now, what should we do when they come out after they run out?

    Lin Qi and the others didn't answer, and continued to hug each other.

    Feeling that Rong Yan turned her gaze to Qiao Xuan, Qiao Xuan quickly turned her head to Ruan Haosen, and the idea of ​​joining the squad came up again in her heart.

    Ruan Haosen met Qiao Xuan's gaze, hesitated for a moment, and then called Qiao Xuan over.

    Qiao Xuan was so moved that she was about to shed tears, the friendship between the two of them as "evil ghosts" was indeed still there.

    Qiao Xuan, who had finally squeezed into the quail team, felt relieved, and felt that she was also a person who was covered with a protective shield.

    Seeing Qiao Xuan running to Lin Qi's group without hesitation, Rong Yan frowned in the darkness.

    Of course Qiao Xuan also noticed Rong Yan's gaze, but at this moment she buried her head on her knees like an ostrich.

    She closed her eyes guiltily, with the eyeballs spinning around in their sockets, but she didn't open them to look at Rong Yan, for fear that Rong Yan would call her out after meeting his eyes.

    Woooooo, stop staring at her, she won't go!

    Although she felt sorry for letting Rong Yan go out alone, she was also afraid, and she also needed to hug her to keep warm.

    The director in front of the camera almost pulled his hair out. Why didn't he know that Lin Qi and the others were so afraid of ghosts before, and felt that they were all cowardly together in this issue.

    The director looked at Qiao Xuan and Ruan Haosen who were surrounded in the middle, how could he be so lucky to invite all the guests who were afraid of ghosts?

    Then he shifted his gaze to the only guest in the camera who didn't understand the beauty of mountains - Rong Yan.

    Fortunately, there was still one who could fight, otherwise he was really worried about whether the guests would be able to escape the villa.