Yu Le joined Rong Yan as an assistant after graduation, and knew Rong Yan's temper and habits very well.

    After he put Rong Yan's things away, he left the room and left Rong Yan in the room alone.

    The moment Yu Le closed the door and was about to leave, he seemed to see the corner of Rong Yan's mouth slightly raised when he was sitting on the sofa.

    Yu Le scratched his head, thinking that he was dazzled, and then walked towards his room.

    After going out, she happened to run into Shen Jing who also came out of Qiao Xuan's room.

    Yu Le straightened his face, pulled off his clothes, and nodded to Shen Jing.

    Shen Jing also saw Yu Le, Rong Yan's assistant, walking towards her, then smiled reservedly, and nodded to him.

    After the two brushed past each other, their faces dropped at the same time.

    Yu Le frowned: Yuanjia Road is narrow.

    Shen Jing rolled her eyes: unlucky, why did I meet this kid Yu Le.

    Yu Le and Shen Jing are alumni. Although they are in different classes, Yu Le knows all about Shen Jing's embarrassing things in college. Coincidentally, every time Shen Jing made a fool of himself, Yu Le saw it.

    Shen Jing also knew about Yu Le University being used as a backup by his goddess for four years. Although the two of them dislike each other in their hearts, they still maintain basic politeness on the surface.

    After eating at noon that day, Zhao Yunxin seemed to have gotten into a fight with Qiao Xuan.

    Although she didn't show it afterwards, Qiao Xuan could still feel her dislike for her.

    Qiao Xuan felt a little puzzled, whether it was her in the past or the present, it was the first time she saw Zhao Yunxin yesterday, and there was no feud with her, but Zhao Yunxin always disliked her.

    Of course, Qiao Xuan would not make fun of herself by going up to see other people's faces.

    She doesn't want to waste time on Zhao Yunxin and let her change her opinion of herself. In Qiao Xuan's view, if everyone who has an opinion about her, she spends time trying to make them change their opinion of herself, then she is really too tired .

    Left and right are just unimportant people, so she really doesn't need to bother about Zhao Yunxin's misunderstanding of her.

    But Zhao Yunxin danced in front of her all the time, which was quite annoying.

    This time, after Qiao Xuan finished filming today, she was sitting on the side of the pony while filming. She saw Zhao Yunxin's assistant make a lot of milk tea and distribute it to the crew and actors.

    Of course, Qiao Xuan was not among these people.

    Zhao Yunxin walked over wearing the costume in the play, and looked at Qiao Xuan with an apologetic expression.

    "I'm sorry, Qiao Xuan, my assistant was too careless and ordered one less cup, but I heard that your manager doesn't let you drink milk tea, so I didn't buy you milk tea. You don't mind, do you?"

    Qiao Xuan let out a "hehe" in her heart.

    If the look in Zhao Yun's eyes was more sincere, the credibility of her words would be even higher.

    "Oh, really? Then don't blame your assistant for being sloppy, it doesn't matter if you drink the milk tea or not." Qiao Xuan replied with a smile, no dissatisfaction could be seen on her face.

    Rong Yan's lounge.

    "Brother Yan, the milk tea brought over by Assistant Zhao Yunxin."

    Rong Yan didn't lift his head, his eyes were fixed on the script in his hand, and he refused directly: "Return it back."

    Yu Le said suspiciously: "But last time Qiao... ..."

    Rong Yan raised his head and glanced at Yu Le.

    Yu Le immediately shut up, didn't say any more, then picked up the milk tea and prepared to return it to Zhao Junxin's assistant.

    What a woman's heart is a needle in the sea, he sees, this man's heart is a needle in the sea.

    Obviously, I didn't accept the milk tea from Qiao Xuan's fans last time, so why don't I want it this time.

    Yu Le shook his head, no longer guessing what Rong Yan was thinking.

    After receiving the milk tea returned by Yu Le, Zhao Yunxin's assistant went to find Zhao Yunxin immediately.

    Zhao Yunxin was talking to Qiao Xuan with a fake smile on her face.

    The assistant glanced at Qiao Xuan, and then cautiously said to Zhao Yunxin: "Sister Yunxin, this is the milk tea returned by Assistant Rong Yan.

    " I didn't feel so bad anymore.

    She had long heard that Rong Yan was difficult to get close to, and kept a distance from every female artist in the circle.

    But...

    Zhao Yunxin showed an imperative smile, there is no man in this circle that Zhao Yunxin can't handle, sooner or later she will let Rong Yan break the rules he set for her.

    Putting away his thoughts, Zhao Yunxin looked at Qiao Xuan who was looking at them, then raised a smile and said, "Qiao Xuan, now there is an extra cup of milk tea here, let me give it to you.

    " Xuan frowned.

    It was as if Qiao Xuan had to accept what she gave.

    Although Qiao Xuan really likes to drink milk tea, she doesn't accept milk tea from anyone.

    Qiao Xuan: I am also a person with principles!

    "I'm sorry, sister Yunxin, my manager won't let me and milk tea, it's a waste of sister Yunxin's kindness." Qiao Xuan immediately blocked her with Zhao Yunxin's words just now, and smiled innocent.

    Who wouldn't say this scene.

    Zhao Yunxin didn't expect Qiao Xuan to refuse at all. At the moment she refused, there was a crack in the perfect expression on her face, but she immediately returned to smiling.

    This Qiao Xuan is really unlikable, and she doesn't know how to look at people's faces at all.

    Zhao Yun smiled softly, "That's really

    a pity." Qiao Xuan also smiled and said, "Yes."

    Qiao Xuan: Sorry, I am better at pretending to be obedient than you. .jpg.

    Shen Jing watched the back and forth conversation between Qiao Xuan and Zhao Yunxin.

    Unexpectedly, Qiao Qiao, who usually loves to eat, will not lose her momentum in the face of such a strong Zhao Yunxin.

    Jojo is awesome!