She has never seen anyone who ignores her so much, it's just a little artist who has just become popular, and she is so defiant.

    Because everyone hadn't arrived yet, no matter how hungry Qiao Xuan was, she didn't eat first, and just kept staring at the food on the table.

    Qiao Xuan: I really want to eat.

    Why don't they come, they are not active in eating, QAQ.

    Qiao Xuan, who had been looking at the "vegetables" to quench her hunger, felt a warm gaze looking at her again.

    When she looked up to see who was looking at her, that line of sight disappeared.

    "Qiao Xuan, you run really fast, are you so hungry?" As soon as Yu Lezhan came in, she saw that Qiao Xuan had already sat down with the tableware.

    After filming the airport scene with Qiao Xuan today, he has a very good feeling for Qiao Xuan, one of the few female artists in the industry who is not pretentious.

    Just as he was about to sit next to Qiao Xuan, he was preempted by a figure.

    Yu Lezhan saw that it was Rong Yan, and he had already sat down beside Qiao Xuan. Yu Lezhan didn't think much about it, and then sat across from Qiao Xuan.

    Other actors also came one after another, and then filled the tables.

    The dining table set by the crew is a rectangular dining table, and each ordered dish is placed in a takeaway box in the center of the table.

    Although Qiao Xuan was sitting on the edge of the table, she was able to get her favorite dishes.

    And Zhao Yunxin over there saw that Rong Yan and the others didn't notice his appearance at all, and a trace of displeasure flashed in his eyes.

    Then Zhao Yun opened his mouth.

    "I want to eat the garlic ribs over there, Qiao Xuan, can I trouble you to move it here? I can't get it."

    She didn't open her mouth early or late, but when she chose Qiao Xuan to pick up the ribs, she said yes. eat this dish.

    The tone was very polite and would not make people uncomfortable, but if the ribs were placed on Zhao Yunxin's side, Qiao Xuan would not be able to catch them.

    Qiao Xuan's eyes showed reluctance, so she passed the food to Zhao Yunxin first.

    All right, give it to her first, there are other delicious things on the table.

    The other people on the table exchanged their gazes. Isn't Zhao Yun always restrained and doesn't eat meat?

    Just when Qiao Xuan started to pick up the chestnut chicken with her chopsticks, she heard Zhao Yunxin say: "Qiao Xuan, can I trouble you to move the chestnut chicken over here? I can't get it here."

    Qiao Xuan raised her head I took a look at Zhao Yunxin.

    Is she looking for faults?

    Although Zhao Yunxin had a smile on her face, Qiao Xuan clearly felt her dislike for her.

    This should be their first meeting, right?

    Qiao Xuan gave Zhao Yunxin a suspicious look, not wanting to cause trouble, and then passed the food over.

    When Zhao Yunxin asked Qiao Xuan to move the dishes for the third time, no matter how stupid the people at the table were, they knew that Zhao Yunxin was deliberately playing tricks on Qiao Xuan.