Your names and titles are announced, you walk up to Odin's throne and both kneel. "Thank you for having us All father and mother." Hugo says as you rise to your feet. "It's a pleasure. And a big welcome home my dear." Frigga says as she hugs you tight. When you pull away you notice someone walking up behind the throne. A grin is plastered on your face when they come into full view. You exchange little waves as Hugo and Odin talk. The fatigue of the bifrost is setting in but it's definitely reeking havoc on poor Hugo. You can tell he's struggling to hold back a yawn. He manages to get through Odin's conversation without letting it out. "I'm sure there will be plenty of time to talk later. Our guests maybe feeling the effects of the bifrost. Let us release them so they can rest father. I'll show them to their room." Loki says quickly cutting off Odin before he can begin to talk again. "Alright then. Hope you find your room to your liking and sleep well." Odin says and you both kneel again. Loki makes his way to you, giving your hand a squeeze before leading you out the throne room.

As the large doors shut you practically jump into Loki's arms. "I've missed you so much Loki!" "And I you little one. But I am very upset with you." He says in a menacing tone as he sets you back down on your feet. "Whatever for?" "You never told me you became a queen and you never said you where coming for a visit. Now is that anyway to treat your best friend? Or do you not associate with lowly princes any more?" He says with a whimper as he dramatically places his hand on his forehead. "Ah the drama oh such passion. Bravo my tall one bravo." You tease as you clap excitedly for his performance. He just rolls his eyes as he tries hide his smile but fails. "I believe introductions are needed first. Loki this is my husband Hugo, king of Westland isles. Hugo this is Loki prince of Asgard." The men bow and shake hands. "Ah so you're the Loki my wife talks about. She tells me stories of the hijinks you two would get into when you where children." "Some exciting stories huh. We did get into lots of mischief back in the day. Surely hope she still has that playful spark now with being a queen and all." "Oh yes she has a way of making the most mundane tasks fun." "Glad to hear it. Let's get you to your room so you can rest. I'm sure you're exhausted from the bifrost. And on the way there you can tell me why you left those important details out of your letters your highness." He teases as he links his arm with yours and begins to walk down the hall. You hold out your hand for Hugo to take so he doesn't get lost. You know how fast Loki can walk.

"I wish you would have told me. I would have come to your coronation. I'm still annoyed I missed your wedding." "I would have but everything happened so fast. One day Hugo was told it's time for him to take the crown and almost everything happened in the next 48 hours. I had no time to tell you. And I thought you'd be put off if I just causally mentioned it in a letter like oh hey by the way I'm a queen now. And will you please stop worrying about the wedding it's been 8 years now. I would have loved for you to be there but you were busy. It happens. Now about the visit I did tell you but I guess the letter got lost because I sent it right after I got your mothers blessing to come. Now are you no longer upset with me?" You tease as all three of you stop at a door. "Your explanations are satisfactory so I guess." He says as he rolls his eyes earning a hard shove to the shoulder from you. "Wow would you look at that. How do you put up with this wild women king Hugo? I know I couldn't." "Just used to it I guess." Hugo laughs as you side eye him. "A better man than I. Here is your room. All your belongings are inside. Sleep well, the servants will get you up and ready for the feast tonight." He says as he opens the door. "Thank you Loki." "Yes thank you. See you tonight." Hugo says as you both walk into the room. "A pleasure. See you tonight my king and queen." He takes your hand and kisses it before heading back to the thrown room.

"Ah a bed. You weren't kidding about that bifrost. I feel like I can sleep for days." Hugo says through a yawn as he sets his crown down on the side table. "So that's the infamous Loki? Funny thing is that's exactly how I imagined him to be." He laughs as he starts to unzip your dress. "Yep that's Loki. He hasn't changed a bit. I'm so happy to see him again. I was worried we'd miss him, he's off realm a lot." You say as you both slide into bed. "Well now you two have 3 whole days to catch up." "Mmhm now let's sleep."