I nodded as I made my way upstairs. I decided to match him and instead I put on my blue skirt, like the red and a tank top. I went downstairs.

Andrew: Ah. Good. Now come here.

I went by him. He pulled me down onto his lap. He sat up, he spread my legs and then pulled something out of his pocket, he held me down when I tried to get up. I watched him stick his hands up my skirt and felt him move my panties. He touched me. He put what he had in his hand in my pussy slowly. When it stopped he pulled out a remote. There were four buttons.

Vibrate, Shock,

And then two volume buttons. He put his head on my shoulder looking at it. He put it at two and then pressed shock. It shocked me, I jumped.

Andrew: it works.
Kayla: ow
Andrew: hands off.

He held my hands away from my pussy. His friends showed up. They all sat down. We sat there for a while. The occasional shock.

Kyle: What's in her.

He held up the remote. Kyle was confused. He put his hand up my skirt and pulled out the little thing.

Kyle: aw that bitch

He forced it back in.

Tayler: Georgia used that on me the other day. It hurts like a bitch.
Kyle: what'd she do?
Tayler: she stuck it up my ass.
Andrew: Ooh I like that idea.

They talked for a while more and then headed out.

Andrew: go to my office.

I went to his office. A minute later he came in. He sat me on his desk and pushed me down. I opened my legs.

Andrew: we're going to go to the club. You must be on your best behavior.

I nodded. He stuck his hand in my skirt and pulled out the vibrator. He put it on the desk and we left. We went out to the suburban.

Andrew: we're going to Tallahassee tomorrow, I have a work thing, and then we're going to have our honeymoon there.

I nodded. He put his hand on my thigh. I opened my phone. He pulled out his as well. I opened Snapchat. I opened my snap from gabby.

Andrew: she's a bad influence.
Kayla: she's not the bad influence.
Andrew: then who is.
Kayla: I've said too much.
Andrew: and now your going to Finnish what you started.

I didn't say anything.

Andrew: McKayla.
Kayla: ugh. I was. The first time we ran away, I was 10. We left for three days and went back because we didn't have food. The second time was a month ago. We were gone two weeks. After that they sent me to some school that I broke out of and refused to go back and now I'm here.
Andrew: alright. Well. Know we know.

The car came to a sudden jolt.

Andrew: what the hell was that?
?: Sir, we have a problem.
Andrew: ok?
?: Step outside?

He got out of the car. I texted back gabby and then said I was scared. A second later someone got in. I scooted closer to the door.

Andrew: No-

He stopped me before I could open the door.

Andrew: don't even think about it.

I didn't say anything. He pulled me closer. I crossed my legs. He uncrossed them and put his hand on my thigh. The front two doors slammed and the car moved. A few minutes later we stopped again. The door opened and we got out. Andrew put my hand around his bicep, and we went inside. We went through a large room to a smaller room, with about six people. Andrew went and sat down. I sat down next to him.