Chapter 3: Battle at The Goblin Village

Start from the beginning

Goken: (Stands up) Turn back now and never return to this village again. If you don't I will have no choice but to kill you.

Direwolf leader: (growls) You insolent wretch. Do you really think a direwolf would listen to a foolish human? Destroy their pitiful fence! Water the grass with the blood of goblins!

The direwolves charge towards the village however some of them were killed by arrows, shot from bows which were being used by the goblins. To the ones that weren't killed by the arrows, they were killed by some sort of thread.

Direwolf leader: What's that?

Goken: (chuckles) You can thank Uriel for that. It's a skill she has called steel thread. One that I copied and put up in front of the village.

Direwolf leader: This is your doing?!

While the direwolf leader said that his voice was drowned out by Omnipto making a call to Goken.

Omnipto: Hey Goken, can I ask you something?

Goken: I'm seriously in the middle of something right now!

Omnipto: Yeah I know, but I've been looking around and you've got, no apps in on here. I've already played the crap out if  minesweeper.

Goken: Could you just-? Wait I have apps? I have minesweeper?! How?!

Omnipto: Oh I'm connected to the internet from another universe.

Goken: Huh, okay well can you let me focus? I got to save the goblins from the direwolves-.

Omnipto: Heeeey you wanna play me at minesweeper?

Goken: You can't play someone in minesweeper, that's a single game!

Omnipto: Nah, see first I go, then you go and try to beat my time-. Uhhh, the direwolf leader just launch into the air and about to maul you.

Goken: What?!

Elder: Lord Goken!

Just like he said it shows the direwolf leader flying through air at Goken. Teeth and claws bared and all.

Goken: Shit!

In the nick of time Goken managed to reach his hand out and caught the direwolf leader by his throat.

Omnipto: Oh hey, you got him! Good job! He almost got you there.

Goken: Because you keep distracting me! Now let me focus!

Once Goken was done with his internal talk with Omnipto he looks at the direwolf leader with a frown on his face.

Goken: This is your last chance. Leave now and never threaten the goblins again.