Back once again!

....

'What the hell'

To sum it up, when we had gone through the well and come back up. There was hair everywhere. The weird thing was that inuyasha couldn't see the hair and just ran through it. It didn't hurt any of us. The hair would snap on contact with him. I was getting tired; it was taking to long for them to find the nest. So, I said that I was going to go ahead and try and find it myself and that I will come to them if I find it. It was a lie, but they didn't need to know that.

' I know they will be fine, but I can't help but worry. I don't like that I lied to them either.'

"hmm. It seems I found the nest before them."

'Since they aren't here then I can use my powers.'

[no one's pov]

you turned invisible and started heading towards the hair nest. No one would be able sense nor see you unless you accidently touch someone or the other way around. (sound familiar? Go I want it to.)

back to you

~~~~~~~~{your pov)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'damn it! This is so gross! If there was a bug here I would have fainted.'

While I was climbing , kogome and inuyasha had came. 

' well this will be easy.'

I climbed into the nest and made my way to the top of the hill of skeletons. Once I made it to the top, I grabbed the red skull and crushed it. destroying the comb in the process. The hair Started disappearing. bring down the hair demon with it. I disable my invisibility, so they wouldn't attack me .

" Y/n! how did you get in there!"Kogome yelled while her and dog boi came to me.

"I got in when you guys were dictating the demon."

"... are you ok?" Inuyasha said.

It catches me by surprised, but I respond, nonetheless.

" Ya I'm ok."

' It feels weird to be ask that question. I never been asked that question. Not only was he being sincere. He was actually worried for my well-being. Both physical and emotionally.'

[no one's pov]

You three went to get lady Kaeda. It was funny to you to see her mostly buried. You guys got her and headed back to the village and had a well-deserved rest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~to be continued~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~