seeker of the sacred jewel

~~~~~~~~~~previous~~~~~~~~~~'

you 'she really is foolish. It's a jewel wanted by demons. HE'S a demon. Whatever it not my problems.

~~~~~~~~~~~present~~~~~~~~~~

Inuyasha"i hate having to wait and I hate the smell of you."

you' Ishla get behind me now.'

ishla' copy that'

inuyasha starts running towards to three and you three starts running from him. Kagome trips on a bone while you and ishla duck to escape from the dog Boi's claws.

inuyasha" want me to scratch your back?"

Kagome" you really just tried to hit us just now!"

ishla" ashat!"

you look at the three

you 'I wouldn't mind that if he meant it in a good way.

the Villigers tried to shoot inuyasha down. But he broke the arrows before they could hit him.

Villigers[shouting]

inuyashs" who do you people think I am?!?! You think you can hurt ME like I did that centipede?!?!"

you" that was pretty stupid of them..."

villager 1" lady Kaede, Me thinks Mayhap that we might have chanced the centipede

Kaede" somehow I knew that it would eventually come to this."

lady Kaede pulls out a beaded neckless.

~~~meanwhile~~~

you, ishla, and Kagome all were running. You ran in the back and ishla and Kagome ran in front of you.

inuyasha" prepare yourself."

'Prepare? prepare for what?!?!" ishla and Kagome exclaimed.

inuyasha goes to hit the trio but y/n makes a barrier and replies the acttack back at him. It catches inuyasha off guard but he gets back to catching them quickly.how ever this stuipd bi*

[HEY NO SWEARING NARRATER!]

Right sorry,As i was saying. kogome had triped on a rock and drop the jewel.

inuyasha"ha.Now it's mine."

You"oh no you don't"

you use telethithy to quickly bring the jewel towards you and the three off you start running away from the dog that has rabies. And for some stupid as reason you desied to give the jewel back to the pick me girl.

you' Hey. I know it was stupid, but in my defense. it's not really me who is making all the stupid desiontions. it's the author.'

[hey:(]

you' what? It true'

ya. welp back to the story!

The beads that lady keade had stared glowing and then started going toward inyuasha.Forming a sort of collar around the rabies dogs neck. He then lands and is cunfusd about this thing that has appered around his neck. like the dumb boy he is he tries to take it off but fails.

inuyasha" hmm?what the heck are these?"

keade"Quickly child! the words of subjugation!"

kogome" hu? what words/"

keade" it matters not.your word has power to hold his spirt."

kogome then trips down a hill and drop the jewel.

inuyasha"ha! how can you overpower me whem you can't even sit up!"

kogome'a word to hold his spirt?'

you"kogome, say sit boy!"

kogome"oh! R-right!"

kogome "SIT BOY!"

inyuasha then breaks the bridge under neath him and falls into the water.

Kagome' what do you know! it worked

ishla" of cause it did! Y/N has never been wrong about anything!

you*blush* s-shut it. b-baka"

Kaede' Haha. Well then shall we head home?