Two Years And Counting

Start from the beginning

"SHIT... THATS HARD TO FUCKIN BELIEVE."

"HOW?"

"LOOK AT WHAT YOU DO. YOU GONE EVERY NIGHT. ALL NIGHT. PROBABLY WIT HER SHIT IF NOT SOMEONE ELSE.

"AWE REALLY."

"YUP. YUP." I walked up to him. Now we are chest-to-chest and face-to-face.

We sat there. "Get out my face Tri." He slightly moved me.

"No.. NO." I came back up. "Pick my phone up."

He looked down at my phone and looked at me."Man get the fuck out my FACE."

Phone rings Unknown number

We stood there and looked at it. We looked back at each other. "Answer it. Talk to yo bitch. She must want you home. Its yo curfew." I laughed.

"Man shut the fuck up Tri and Im not getting that shit."

Rings stops

Silence

I sat there and looked at him. "What?"

"Tell me the truth Tray.... Did you.. Fuck.. Her." I rubbed my belly because King kicked me, telling me he's woke and hungry. Tray sat there. "Imma let you think about it. Sit here."

This nigga really sat there like statue type shit lol. He sat there, I made a fruit salad and a chocolate milkshake. When I got done I made pulled a stool thing up in his face and started to eat. Yea I'm that petty lmao. "Wow it take you that long to respond. I see you."

"Man move." He mumbled.

"What? I cant hear you."

"I said move." He said in a calm stern voice. He looked me in my eyes, his eyes were dark and hateful.

"Ok. Ok. Imma move." I moved because I knew if I didn't we would be fightin in this bitch, like the other times in the past.

"Mommy I'm hungry too." Messiah said.

"Ok baby." I moved my stuff and took Messiah by his hand, we entered the kitchen. Tray went upstairs.

"Ok baby what do you want? Do you want a fruit salad like mommy and King's or you want dinosaur shaped chicken nuggets with her beans on the side, your favorite?"

"Mommy I want.. Uh... I want a Fruit SALLAAADD."

"OOOKKKKAAAY." We laughed. "What you do today with daddy?"

"We went to see transformas mommy. And I saw TT Taya and Granny today at the park mommy, I slide and got on the BIG boy swing."

"Thats good baby." I kissed him. "What you eat today?"

"Food mommy." We laughed.

"Guess what?"

"What?"

"I heard it was someone's birthday is a week from now. Hmmm I wonder who it is."

He jumped up and down. "Mommy it's mines. Its mines."

"Yup. You going to be the big 3."

"I know.. Mommy and a week is 7 days."

"Mmmhhmm good job." He hugged my leg.

"I wove you ma."

"I love you too Messiah. Ok lets go eat."
----------------------------------------------------------------
Tray POV

Man I dont know what the fuck to think man, why in the fuck she calling Tri man. Brooke on some other shit man, I ain't fuck her since that day. I know I should have never came upstairs and told her but Tri she gone ask even more questions and shit man. So, I just came upstairs and watched TV, Sandford And Son, my shit. Man this shit got me blown. I layed in bed and Trinity walked in. She went to her closet.

I cant lie my baby look good when she mad, her pregnant ass. I got up and went into the closet. I wrapped my hands around her cheek and kissed on her neck and ear, her weakness, she shriveled in my hand. She turned around and smiled, it wasnt like a genuine smile it was like one of the psycho smiles, lol.

"Did you fuck her?" She looked as if she was going to cry.

"Baby.. man.. Yeah but way before me and you.Only once."

"Was that the day and reason we fought?"

"Yeah." I put my head down in shame.

"I CANT BELIEVE YOU." She started to hit me in my chest and cry. I took it then got fed up and pushed her.

"I HATE YOU. I HATE YOU BITCH." She ran up but I grabbed her and layed her on the ground.

She tried to fight but I held her and she grew tired. "Look man, yeah I fucked her. But NOT no more than that day man. Only you. This is yours. Baby you my world. And my kids, I stopped messin with her because I fell for you baby. I love you."

"Tray promise me."

"I promise mama." We kissed.

"Ok I trust you." I swooped her off the ground and put her in bed. We laughed and kissed.

"I love you Trinity."

"I love you too. Trayveon." We smiled and cuddled in bed.

"Mommy why leave me down there?" Messiah said, puffing like he about to cry.

"Mommy sorry baby. Come up here with me and daddy." He climbed up and sat on her lap. He layed his head on her belly and fell asleep, like always. We snuggled up and watched tv.

Life has been good for the past two years. I opened a couple big time shoe stores around town, but I haven't stopped my shit in dope dealing and all that. I really did that shit because the police and shit was on my ass. Haven't shit been happening, but my guard has always been up. After Tri and I graduated we had our son Messiah. Now she pregnant with our second son King. Im very happy and in love with Trinity she makes me feel different. I lover her and my family.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Trinity POV

My life has been very flawless lol. I'm a hair stylist in my own salon, Divine Stylez, which is also a name brand of mine. After a while my name has risen and now I'm one of many listed top hair-stylists. My salon became packed with people. I soonly opened many more shops with other top hair-stylists. I plan to open more around Indiana. My career and life has been very good to me. As yall can see me and Tray has been together, I fall more in love with him everyday. I love Tray and my two kids, my three kings.