Who's To Blame Part II

Meech POV

I stopped and turned around. There was this lady with a baby looking at me. She had a caramel skin complexion, jet black hair, average height, with green/blue eyes. She stood there looking at me with her eyes wide and her hand over her mouth. I looked at Erica and she looked like she was about to cry. And looked back up and me and this lady stood there staring at each other. Erica tapped me with her eyes filled tears.

"Babe?"

"Yes. Whats wrong?"

"Its jus.... Its just that's your mom."

"Nah that aint Erica. My moma don't got no third child."

"Yes she does.. after missing you for so long she planned a baby to fill the hole you put in her heart." A tear fell from her eye.

"Oh." I looked down because me running away broke my mother heart. And probably caused her to stress more.

"Go talk to her, hug her, something."

"No I'm ashamed. After everything that happened......it was my fau (gets cut off)"

"No it wasn't. You did exactly what your father told you to do. I know what happened." A warm soothing voice I heard beside.

"How moma?"

"Trinity she told me. She saw everything. I never held anything against you because Calvin I love you." When she said that all the weight on my mind, body, and soul came off. I was happy.

"I love you t(gets cuts cut off)." Before I could say it she ran up, and hugged me, and cried in my chest. "Mama don't cry... Even though I left I kept watch of all yall, but I stopped."

"Oh Calvin I missed you. Me nor Tri held you name against your father's death. Tri cries about you and misses you through out these 9 years.. (demeanor changes) I really should beat yo ass for making me fuckin stress for 9 years straight. Calvin Lamont Williams... HAVE YOU LOST YO MIND???"

"Nah mama i haven't and Im sorry and I got you for the next 9 years all you gotta do is relax." I aint gone lie when she got mad a nigga was shaking in his shoes. Her and God himself is what Im scared of LOL.

"What you mean what money you got?"

"Dont worry bout it and let me see my baby brother. Whats his name?"

"Josiah Williams. "

"Moma thats daddy's last name."

"I know. This might sound crazy but me and your father had his sperm froze. So one day I went up there and got his sperm planted in me."

"O.. ok." *hands him baby " Hey little man. How old is he?"

"3 months."

"Awe."

"Who you here with?"

"Erica, as you can see, Tray, and Tr....Trinity."

Big smile. "OO YES U TOLD HER?

"Nah I didn't."

"And why is that?"

"Because she got school to worry bout."

"Mmmmmhhmmm. (Stops and pokes around me and looks at Erica and I smiles hard) Awwww so you go out wit my boo boo Erica?"

Both "uhhh"

"I means thats if she know how to ride for someone like me."

"Yea I am."

"So yall do go out?"