may 2nd

hayes stood in the doorway of violets mom clearly passing out. a few seconds later violet came downstairs from her room and saw hayes and a drunken mother on the couch.
"typical day." she said, hayes nodded and helped violet with her backpack.
"did you finish the science homework?" hayes asked.
"yeah, except problem number 3. that one i'm just like hell to the no." she snapped her fingers and hayes laughed.
"wanna no what i miss,"hayes began. "i miss when we were little and we'd always play house."
"oh yeah, i was the mom and you were the dad." violet laughed. hayes always loved violet. the way she would laugh, the way her smile would brighten up his day, her long brown hair moving with the wind, and most importantly how good she was with skylynn.

"what time do we have to leave tomorrow?" violet called out if her room.
"5:30!" hayes shouted. they were going to meet his friends jake and mark. violet never met them before because they go to a different school.
"who's driving us to the ice skating rink?" violet yelled again.
"nash." hayes laughed.
violet loved hayes with all her heart, she will never stop. no matter what happens. nash picked them up and drive them to the rink. as soon as jake and violet looked at each other, you could see the sparks.
"i'm jake." a tall guy came up to her, violet blushed. he was taller then her, brown hair, green eyes, and dimples.
"i'm violet." hayes looked over from talking to mark and saw what jake was doing. he knows what jake can do.
"hey buddy can i talk to you." hayes pulled over jake. mark started to talk to violet while hayes was silently screaming fuck in his head.
"what dude?" jake crossed his arms.
"dude. stay away from violet."
"sorry hayes, but she's fresh meat." jake winked. little did violet know jake was about to turn her world upside down.

but hayes knew she wouldn't let him change her little world.

violet fell down seven times while ice skating. hayes thought to himself seven is what it was. hayes and violet went to sleep on the couch. when they woke up they had to get all their stuff for school. school simply sucked.

"alright who took my pen?" mrs.ackerman said. steve giggled in the back. hayes tapped violets shoulder and she turned around. his eyes were glowing, he didn't know he was deeply in love with violet. they were like a tree but like all trees, leaves fall down.
"come home after school." hayes smiled that memorizing smile. violet smiled showing her dimples and nodded.
"gosh." hayes said to steve next to him.
"what?" steve asked.
"violet is just so breath taking." Steve nodded and said "tell me about it." hayes have him a death glare then realized what he was doing. a phone started buzzing and it was violets. of course the teacher was too busy to notice and everyone else accept hayes. violet looked down at her phone, it was jake.
jake my superman-hey violet :)
hayes got mad.
violet my flower-hey jake :)
jake my superman-where are you?
violet my flower-in the middle of calculus. :(
jake my superman-oh so you're smart ;)
violet my flower-i guess i am
jake my superman-well i'm not so tutor me? i'd pay attention ;)
violet my flower-you're so weird haha

violet got another text but this time, it was hayes.

prince charming-violettt
princess-hayess
prince charming-i love you
princess-what
violet turned around and hayes smiled.
"joking you're my best friend." hayes died inside and so did violet but she faked a laugh.
jake my superman-hey, look outside
violet looked out the window by her desk and saw jake with a litter poster that read, go out with me?
violet asked the teacher to go to the bathroom but instead ran outside. hayes saw it as got jealous. violet jumped in jakes arms and didn't let go until she saw hayes's face.

"so, you and jake?" hayes asked.
"yeah." violet smiled. they were currently at hayes's house and skylynn was running around trying to get hayes's attention. but he was too busy texting jake.
back stabber- YOU ASKED HER OUT?!
hayes-yeah
back stabber- WHY DUDE I LOVE HER
hayes suddenly realized what he texted.
hayes-you what?
back stabber-i didn't mean that.
hayes-dude i won't hurt her.
back stabber-that's what you said about mindy.
hayes-i know don't worry i'll take good care of her.

after that, hayes broke. broke out in tears. he loves violet and he will never ever stop. no matter what life throws at him and that's the truth.

but violet is still recovering, from that night, from the fight, from those words, and from that kiss.

I UPDATED YOURE WELCOME HA I HAD NO IDEA WHAT TO WRITE