may 1st

hayes awoke on a gloomy day exited to see what violet had in store. he dragged himself out of bed and slowly walked to his closet to find clothes. he wasn't going to go to school with no shirt and boxers on, again. you see, this is the time when hayes and violet where still friends and secretly in love with each other. only time can tell what shall happen.
"mom! where's my pants?" hayes yelled opening his door. Elizabeth came out of her room carrying skylynn who has slept in her room again. she had claimed there were monsters by her horses.
"hayes, i told you last night i washed them." elizabeth said. hayes groaned and made his way to the laundry room. keeda soon appeared and hayes pet her and gave her some food. while everything went according to plan in the grier household, things didn't go smoothly over at the sawyer's residence.
"nothing is ever good for you!" violet screamed at her drunk mother. nothing was ever good enough for her mother. she was too pretty or too ugly, too smart or too dumb, nothing could please her. that was until hayes came in the front door. violets mother shut her trap and hayes stood there, intruding on yet another fight.

SORRY FOR A VERY VERY VERY SHORT CHAPTER