𝓜𝓸𝓷 𝓓𝓲𝓮𝓾

Start from the beginning

You left the assembly hall and was immediately greeted by your wife “Oh, hello Rudolph, what's u-” Lesso grabbed your wrist and dragged you out of the Ever castle “Lesso! What are you doing?” She didn't respond, why did this situation feel so.....familiar. Once she stopped Infront of the Doom Room door it clicked, “Lesso, we shouldn't. Two students just went into a trial by tale!” Lesso shoved you into the room and you almost fell over “Dont be so rough!” Lesso raised her eyebrow “I thought you liked it rough.” Your face turned red and Lesso chuckled and backed you up to the wall.

“Darling, allow me to show you how 'repulsive' this can be.” Lesso dragged her nails along your wrists and lifted them above your head then you heard a click. “What the-” You looked up and your wrists where trapped in wall shackles “Oh that is so unfair.” Lesso smiled and gave you a kiss.

You felt her hands ghost over your dress and you whimpered slightly “Please..” Lesso hummed with a smirk and moved away “No...not yet.” She walked over to a her rack of weapons, of course picking the one she'd use first. “You say Evers and Nevers being together is Repulsive? I'll show you repulsive.” She picked up the whip and you felt your stomach turn.
That shit hurt.

“That was a joke Less.” She shook her head and walked over “No...I don't think it was.” You saw this dark look in Lesso's eyes and it made a shiver run up your spine, you where quickly pulled out of that feeling when a sharp pain ran along your leg, you hissed and saw that your dress had been ripped and your leg had a cut on it. “That hurt!” Lesso rolled her sleeves up “Whole point pet.” you felt another sharp pain along your stomach “You are ripping up my dress.” Lesso tilted her head “I couldn't care less.”
She continued to whip you for what seemed like hours until she stopped and looked you up and down, your dress was cut up and had blood on it but your wounds quickly healed.

Lesso had blood on her hands, face and shirt. She threw the whip to the side, you didn't feel any pain not after your wounds healed, it would hurt for a second then disappear. You looked up at her and she smiled licking some blood on her finger, dear lord you'd never felt so gay before. Lesso cupped your face in her hands and gave you a wicked smirk “How's that for repulsive.” You smiled slightly “You're evil.” Lesso kissed you and slipped her tounge into your mouth,
You could taste your blood on her lips.

Once she pulled away you where left in some sort of gay daze, She rubbed your heels with her thumbs “Thank you dear.”
Lesso snapped her fingers and the wall shackles unlocked causing you to fall into Lesso due to your legs being dead from standing up for so long. She smiled and held you up “We aren't don't yet dearest.” Hoo-fucking-ray you weren't done!

You leaned against the wall and Lesso walked over to the very well know chair and sat down. “Come over here.” You shakily moved away from the wall and went to walk to her but she tutted “Sorry, I should've been clearer, crawl to me.” She had to be joking, she HAD to be joking. You looked at her with wide eyes and she frowned “Im not crawling to you lesso. I have my dignity.” She tilted her head “No, I do believe you lost that the moment you called me Mommy, Now crawl.” You couldn't believe you where doing this, but being an insufferable gay bottom you listened.

She smiled down at you and lifted your face up slightly with her finger under your chin, “Can you make mommy feel good?” Dear lord above, yes. You nodded and Lesso smiled “As soon as you do, I'll make you feel so good baby.” Oh. My. God. The lesbian in you was screaming.

She unbuttoned her trousers and slid them down her legs along with her underwear, you moved closer to her and
you hoisted one leg over your shoulder and gently pulled apart her folds to press a light kiss on her clit causing her head to fall back, Lesso's skin grew hot as you rubbed and explored down her slit with your fingers.