Chapter 1

TW: Mild blood.

Punz POV

I held my breath, letting go of the arrow. It shot through the gap of the trees and hit the rabbit dead on. I lowered my bow and made sure there were no more animals around until I went and picked up the rabbit. This is a fat one, can't feed the whole cabin though. I heard rustling behind me and immediately took out my bow. Dream emerged from the trees, "Woah there buddy. Put down the bow." I let out a sigh of relief and lowered my bow. 

"Woah! What happened to you?" Dream said, staring at my face and my hands. It took me a bit to realize he was talking about the large gash on my face and the cuts on my hands. 

"Oh, yeah. A tree fucked me over when I was hunting this rabbit down." I said, staring at the blood. 

"Shit man. George isn't going to be happy about that. Gonna start yelling and shit." He said, looking grimly at the wounds. I sighed. George is gonna beat my ass. 

"At least I got the rabbit though." I said. He looked at it.

"You won't be needing that. Wilbur and I got a big one. A deer to be exact," He said. Dream motioned for me to follow him. We walked through a bit of the forest before arriving. Wilbur was watching a huge deer lying on the ground with an arrow to the heart. 

"Oof, that's going to be a hard one to carry." I said, sighing. 

~~~

We entered the camp, people turning to look at our large catch. Jack, the camp leader, walked towards us approvingly. "Good catch. You can take half and share it among your two cabins and leave the rest for the other cabins," he said. The three of us nodded, bringing the deer over to Sarah, the butcher. 

She was currently cutting up some other hunting party's catches. "Ay! Welcome back boys, good to see my favorite customers." 

"Hey Sarah, Jack told us to keep half. The rest is up to you." Wilbur said as we laid the big deer down. 

Sarah looked up, "Wooh! That's a big catch." She looked at the deer and it immediately cut in half. That was Sarah's special skill she was born with. She can look at any dead thing and split it in anyway she wanted.

"Do you want to cut your half in any way?" She asked. 

"Uh, could you cut it into thirds?" Dream asked. She nodded and immediately did that. We thanked her and left.

"Enjoy! Visit me soon!" She shouted as we left. We waved goodbye.

"Oh man, I'm already tired." Wilbur said, stretching. Dream nodded in agreement. 

"So, how are we going to split this between our cabins?" I asked. When we first arrived at this camp, we were a big group. It was me, Sapnap, Dream, George, Wilbur, Tommy, Tubbo, Ranboo, and Purpled. Since we were a big group, Jack split us in one cabin and the rest in another. 

Sapnap, Dream, George and I are in Cabin 42A and Wilbur, Tommy, Tubbo, Ranboo, and Purpled are in Cabin 87C. Basically, Jack put the adults in one and the children in the other, with Wilbur to supervise them. 

"Since Tubbo, Tommy, Ranboo, and Purpled are young, we'll take 1/3. You guys can have the rest." Wilbur said, taking his portion of the catch. 

"Are you sure?" Dream asked, taking the other 2 portions. Wilbur nodded confidently, "Yup! Plus, if we need more, we can always go to your cabin. I should probably get back though. Purpled's probably dying, having to take care of those 3. See you!" 

"Say hi to Purpled for me!" I said as he left. He raised his hand to let me know that he heard me. 

~~~