It sounded once more. "Wanda!" Nat said desperately, slightly choking from her sobs. Wanda felt a few tears falling on her neck.

"Ok baby shh. I’ve got you, it’s gonna be okay." Wanda started walking in the direction of Nat’s room, gently shushing the shaking little in her arms.

"Wanda stop." Nat softly whined in Wanda's ear.

"What?" Wanda obeyed, still slightly confused.

"they need you..." Nat spoke, yet her voice was muffled because of her head hiding even more in Wanda's neck, as she struggled to hide herself as the embarrassment built up even more.

She hated the idea of letting the team down, it was hard enough that she wasn’t there for them but it was a new low to stop Wanda from helping too.

"I know, but my baby needs me more.” Wanda continued rubbing her back. "Can I take you to your room? Please babygirl?" Nat slowly nodded as more tears began to fall from her face. She could feel herself getting smaller and smaller.

Once Wanda had made it to the little’s room, she laid Nat down on the bed, before climbing in next to her, The little Russian turned over, immediately laying down on the witches chest. Wanda held her baby close to her, rubbing her back as she cried violently.

Nat sobbed into her chest, the alarms blares were becoming more and more faint as the seconds continued to pass, soon coming to a complete stop. Wanda didn’t stop rubbing her back and whispering, "Shhh...It's ok Detka."

After a couple minutes, Nat had finally calmed down to just sniffles. Wanda pulled Nat's blankie over the two of them before grabbing the little’s paci from the bedside table. “Detka, do you want this?” She asked, holding the object in front of the Russian. “No.” Nat whined, hiding her face. “Why not?” Wanda asked softly, “m no a baby.” Nat mumbled against the sokovian’s chest.

“Natasha, what does Detka mean?” Wanda asked, looking down at her. “Baby.” Nat replied quietly. “Exactly and who’s Detka are you?” Nat hid her face with her hands. “Mommy’s.”

“Hm, I didn’t hear that, who’s Detka are you?” Wanda asked again with a small smile. “I mommy’s de’ka,” Nat said louder, pointing at Wanda’s chest. “That’s right, you’re my detka. And would mommy ever judge you or be mean to you for being a little?” Nat shook her head.

“Mommy bes mommy ever. Mommy never be mean to de’ka.” Wanda melted hearing Natasha’s words. “You’re the best Detka ever. Now do you want your paci, my little detka?” Nat nodded shyly. “Pwease mommy.” Wanda smiled, kissing the top of her head and placing the pacifier on the littles mouth. “There detka, now I think you need to go sleepies little one.”

Wanda knew it was still a little bit too early for a nap, usual she would just put a movie on for her, but she figured it would be fine just for today. Nat seemed tired, whenever she cried or got upset by something she would usually become exhausted afterwards.

"no mommy." Nat whined into Wanda's chest again. Yes she was tired, she couldn't lie, especially not to Wanda but she didn't want to sleep.

"Yes it is, detka. Somebody needs a nap, or you’ll be a cranky little monster. Go sleepies baby." Wanda cooed, kissing the little’s forehead, Natasha caved and allowed her eyes to close. “Goodnight little one.” Wanda whispered, trying to move her so she could get up.

"No, mommy stay." Nat mumbled. "I know baby girl, but I need to go check on the others, I will be right back."

"no mommy." Nat nuzzled further into Wanda's chest, grabbing her shirt with a frown hoping it would make her not want to move.

"Okay baby you win.” Wanda chuckled. "Mommy no go." Nat whined. "No baby, Mommy isn't going anywhere, can you give me a smile though?" Nat looked up with a cute smile. "Thank you baby now go to sleep, I love you." Nat smiled, kissing Wanda, her pacifier still in her mouth. "Love mommy." Nat giggled before hiding her face again.

Wanda smiled down at her little, her heart bursting with love. She ran her fingers through the russians hair as she slept humming a sokovian lullaby.

But she was soon interrupted by the sound of her phone ringing in her pocket, waking the Russian slightly. "Mommy." She whined.

Wanda pulled out her phone, seeing it was Steve who was calling, Wanda answered. "Sorry baby it's just Steve, you can sleep." She whispered.

"Hello, are you guys ok?" Wanda heard the soldier's voice through the phone. "Yeah, we are good, Nat was just scared, but she's taking an early nap." Wanda smiled.

"No I not, Mommy's too loud." Nat groaned, sitting up and rubbing her eyes.

"We found out who the intruder is, you might want to send Nat down here." Wanda was about to interrupt when Nat grabbed the phone.

"Hi uncle stee, bye uncle stee." Nat was about to hang up but Steve stopped her.  "No, No Nat! You'll never  guess who's here to see you." He said before whispering something Wanda couldn't hear.

"LENA!" Nat smiled, jumping out of bed and running out of the room.

"Yeah there's no way she's going back down now." Wanda chuckled to herself following the girl.

"Lena!" Nat cheered, running to her, "Tiny!" Yelena shouted, picking her up. "How are you?"

"Sleepy." The little mumbled around her pacifier. "Bu i don wanna go bed."

"Yeah bedtime sucks. Who wants to go to bed when you can play all day with your favourite sister?" Nat nodded.

"Natasha, look who else is here." Steve smiled pointing to the people behind yelena.

The little froze, turning to look at Wanda. "Mommy."

Hope you enjoyed,

See you next chapter.