"Your form is all wrong. If that was a real man, he'd have knocked you off your feet with one good swing", Steffon said, picking up a dull sword from the pile himself. "You have to spread your legs, spread out your weight equally, and reach with the sword".

Jon watched as Steffon showed him what he meant. "Ser Rodrik doesn't teach like that", Jon said, when Steffon finished.

"Ser Barristan Selmy does", Steffon replied. Ser Barristan was a Great Knight, worthy of pages of histories written of him. "Your Ser Rodrik doesn't seem to be that good of a teacher".

"Ser Rodrik has been in hundreds of battles", Jon replied. He wasn't trying to argue, he was only stating facts. Jon hoped Steffon would not get angry as his elder brother gets.

"Well if that's so, perhaps Ser Rodrik should be teaching Ser Barristan", Steffon replied jokingly. Both boys smiled at the joke.

"I'm Steffon, by the way", Steffon introduced himself. 

"Jon", Jon introduced himself in return. Steffon held up his hand for Jon to shake. Jon took it and shook it.

"Nice to meet you Jon", Steffon said, and he meant it. "Are you coming to the Hunt tomorrow with my Father and Lord Stark?".

"I am not sure the King would like to have me there", Jon replied, suddenly awkward.

"Why not?", Steffon asked. "Are you a criminal? A Targaryen? A former Targaryen ally?".

"I'm a bastard", Jon replied quietly, his voice lowering. Steffon realized then where he had seen Jon before. Behind the Stark family. He was Lord Stark's bastard. Jon Snow.

"Don't worry. My Father enjoys the company of any man who isn't a coward. And you are not a coward, as far as I can tell, Jon", Steffon said and clapped Jon on the shoulder. "I will see you there. Perhaps your Ser Rodrik can teach me a few things".

Inside the Hall, Rhaelle finished her final dance with Robb, and the two went back to their seats with smiles on their faces. Rhaelle sat beside her brothers, Daeron and Jaerys, while Robb sat down beside his sisters. Bran and Rickon were already in bed. 

"Where is Steffon?", Rhaelle asked, looking around.

"What? We aren't enough for you?", Daeron asked with a serious, almost hurt face. But he smiled as soon as Rhaelle scowled at him.

"He went outside", Jaerys replied to her question. Rhaelle scowled and huffed.

Daenyra and Catelyn had watched their children dance, and neither could deny how well Rhaelle and Robb fit together. Only, Daenyra had her reservations about sending her daughter so far away. North was too far, and too dangerous, even for a girl like Rhaelle.

"They do make an excellent pair, do they not, your Grace?", Catelyn asked, looking at the Queen. Daenyra smiled at her.

"Of course they do. Your son is handsome and strong, he will make a fine Lord someday. And Rhaelle is beautiful and graceful, and she makes a fine Princess", Daenyra agreed, complimenting Robb and Rhaelle.

Catelyn looked satisfied and turned back to watch the feast. Or perhaps plan the wedding between her eldest son and the Princess of the Royal Family. Of course, if Rhaelle wished to marry Robb, Daenyra would not stop her. A love match was such a rare thing, it was an unthinkable thing. But tying House Stark maritally to House Baratheon-Targaryen would be a powerful decision. Only, Daenyra wished for Rhaelle to decide that.

Rhaelle was a Princess. Choosing her husband was not a privilege that Daenyra herself had, but Robert and his wife had decided they would allow that for their daughter. After all, she was a Princess.