Chapter twentyone- overwhelmed

Mama... come back please
That soft voice... I know that voice..
Opening my eyes I look straight into Dani's teary eyes.

That was enough for me to cool off and reach out for her and her sisters.

As long as I'm here, no one can hurt you
————————-

Y/N POV

How dare she come in our home disrespecting my family, my daughters, my wife

It's like she wants to get herself killed I might just give in.

So many angry thoughts are going through my head it's hard to concentrate on the area around me.

So much hatred and anger and it's all jumbled so fucking jumbled..

Alcina got back a few minutes ago and I'm haven't talked to her about the whole situation, I feel like I'm going to fucking explode,

Staring at the wall in the emptiness of my old room I feel myself start to get hot notion my reflection flames surrounding my body, closing my eyes I try to calm down but nothings working.

Draga... come on my love snap out of it

There she is .... Calm down y/n .. calm down...

It's not working , I must need to work on controlling my anger I haven't had any problems, since Miranda came around it's been difficult.

As I try harder I start Feeling the flames start to cool, I launch myself into her arms and just sob, so many angry tears , so much hate and pain. I just let it all out.

It's too much,, so much,,
I feel myself start to get dizzy and hyperventilate. Gasping for air I feel her rub my back lifting me up and start blowing on my face, slowly rubbing my temple, then lightly kissing the tip of my nose.

She continues whispering sweet reassuring words and I feel myself start to calm down. Still having a slight hiccup  trying to wipe the excess tears away.

I feel myself slowly returning with little sniffles.

Lifting my head I make contact with my lover, my heart, my soul.

So much needs to be said but it's not gonna come out right now.

Wanna talk about it darling?
She looks slightly down at me caressing around my jaw line tracing it.

Not now, I'm so angry and upset. I'm not sure if I can talk about it at this moment without getting myself so worked up.

Pressing myself against her neck I feel the coolness and snuggle closer to her coolness.

Just tell me when your ready my love, I know emotions can be very overwhelming and hard to deal with but you have to let it run its course and try not to let yourself fall too deep

So much happened in a span of 30 seconds apparently I passed out again and I woke up in a bath with Alci,

I felt so... down and out of it. Pushing myself up slowly I met eyes with Alci and gave her a small kiss on her nose like she did my earlier.

I love you , with all my heart, you, and the girls who are like daughters to me, I promise to protect you all and be a family for eternity.

Seeing her teary eyes and soft smile , I rest myself in the crook of her neck and just sit there.

(Time skip)

Realizing I fell asleep and I woke up head smothered on her chest as she reads in the dim lighting.
Glancing down at me as I look up at her with a sleepy gaze she says

You're the most beautiful woman I've ever met and I love you with all my heart my soul is yours to keep and forever and always will I be yours.

I feel myself start to blush and I hide my face where I woke up, collecting myself I look up again to see her gaze never left me.

Reaching up I wrap an arm around her pulling her in for a love filled kiss putting my all into it.

She wraps her arms around my body pulling me closer to her by my thighs gripping them as we continue our steamy love filled make out session.

Pulling apart when oxygen becomes a problem. We sit there panting catching our breaths and cuddled up body to body... my skin on hers making sparks shoot through my body like every time but it was so strong I visibly shook while staring into her eyes.

Thank you,

For what draga

For making me feel again, for making me realize how important life is, for accepting me... all of me, joining your family, becoming one, I never knew I would get to endure any of this so thank you.

She looks at me in awe, placing a soft kiss on my slightly swollen lips as I doze off into the warm embrace.

Thank you for allowing me to be there for you, thank you for trusting me.

794 words

I was on a grind and I meant it ... hope you all enjoy.