Chapter eighteen- Panic

Y/n POV

I don't know what was happened, it all happened so fast!

There was a really strong tension between everyone.
———————————————————
45 minutes ago

Alcina looks at me and gives me a look as if I need to not talk and be quiet.

Daniela was just sitting there looking into space she looks really upset.

Cassandra is just sitting there eating her food and glaring at Bela.

Bela being Bela is not faded but is still upset that they got yelled at and didn't even get to say much

I don't know if it's the fact that I'm on my period but that honestly upset me like to the core it hasn't happened before

I ask Alci if she's okay and she glares at me before getting up and leaving the room in an uncomfortable silence

ouch...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Laying in my old room tears streaming down my face as i lay my head into the giant bear Daniela brought me sobbing I'm not sure why i'm crying so much and thinking so hard.

the look in her eyes was true like hate? 

im not sure but it hurt so bad!!

like does she not like me anymore?!

does she not want me here anymore?

should i leave? 

she looked like she loathed me

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

all these thoughts running through my head i start to shake and realize im starting to have a panic attack I start shaking and i cant fucking breathe, looking around frantically i see the door is cracked. 

"Dani" i whisper hoping she heard 

" Dani"i say again. 

i hear buzzing but it just goes right by me and i cant help but loose hope i try again 

" d-danii help me p-please!" i breathe out trying to calm down but i just can't breath

i black out..

================================================================================Danielas POV

Sitting down in my room as i think about what happened today im not sure why mother was this mad normally she isnt that mad and she'll just scold us but today something was wrong.

i get up and head to the kitchen wondering if i should go to the library to clear my head as i grab a snack i hear a faint 'dani' in the distance i turn into flies as i fly around looking for whoever called my name and then i heard it again but more frantic.

that's y/n i think somethings wrong i go to mothers room but i don't see her and im not sure where she is. 

I fly past some rooms and it hits me she might be in her old room. i fly back around and see the door cracked but her not in sight i look around and see her at the corner of the room sprawled out on the floor. 

 i rush over to her and move her to the bed i quickly go grab a wet towel and water and rush to back into ther room, putting the rag on her forehead and put the water on the table.

i lay beside her wondering how this happened why didn't i find her earlier why didnt i realize something is wrong. 

mother comes bursting into the room and rushes to her side she looks at me with teary eyes not letting them fall and pulls me over to her when she sees my face covered in tears. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

mother left to go get y/n some clothes to change into and let her get some rest and i continued to lay for awhile and as im dosing off i feel movement to the side of me.

I just thought ut was mother but whoever it was pulled me onto them and laid my head on their chest and i slowly realised it was y/n 

looking up i see her looking down at me giving me a weak smile. "mama are you okay i heard you calling me and i couldn't find you! i looked everywhere but here and then i didnt think to look here a-and w-hen i came-e in y-you w-we-" im cut off as she pulls me into her neck rubbing my back.

I start tearing up and breathing hard, i try to control my breathing but it's getting hard to i was so scared.

" breathe baby breathe little bug it's okay i'm okay! i just had a panic attack nothing out of the ordinary it just was harsh on my body and i havent had one in a while this bad but i'm okay now you helped me" she says 

I grip onto her not wanting to let go, listening to her heartbeat I start to calm down and feel her sit up i lookup at her as she leans down pressing a kiss on my forehead rocking us back and forth and whispering sweet assurances in my ear. 

" you called me mama baby, you see me as another mom to you?"

i look at her and nod and look down afraid of rejection. "your like another mom to me and i dont know if thats wrong but it feels right"

-------------------------------------------------------

821 words