Chapter 50: Recollections of Jellal

Raiga was giving an unconscious Wendy a piggyback ride as he, Lucy, Carla, and Happy were following Hibiki through the forest.

Lucy: So basically, under that light, good and evil are switched, right?

Happy: What'll we do? If Natsu turns into that...

Natsu: I don't care who, just come at me! I'll beat the crap out of you all, and destroy everything!

Raiga: ...-_-... I doubt he'll be all that different.

Carla: Guess good and evil don't really matter much to him.

Hibiki: Anyway, we should hurry. We need to follow after Natsu-kun and Erza-san, and find some way to stop Nirvana!

Eventually, Raiga's group came across a river, and found Natsu and Gray on a raft going down the river. Natsu, was down on the ground due to his motion sickness, and Gray was about to finish him off, until Lucy summoned Sagittarius to intervene. Gray launched his Ice-make Lance, while Sagittarius shot arrows, breaking each of the lances that Gray created.

Lucy: What are you doing, Gray?

Happy: It's us!

Sagittarius: As it were, moshimoshi!

Natsu: L-Lucy... blergh.

Lucy: Would you try to refrain from hurling after saying my name!?

Sagittarius: Moshimoshi.

Happy: Anyway, that's horrible! You're going too far, Gray! Unless he stole your fish or something, then it's okay!

Lucy: Even then, I don't think so.

Raiga: That's right. It's not okay unless he steals your booze.

Fuuwa: ...-_-... 

Gray?: Shut up, jerks. You're annoying. I'll get to you after I finish this guy off, so don't get in my way!

Happy: Gray...

Lucy: W-What is this? Could Gray have fallen into the darkness?

Fuuwa: It's either that, or someone is controlling him.

Natsu: It's... swaying... swaying...

Raiga: The boat isn't even moving!

Happy: Natsu, I'm coming to save you!

Happy then flew through the air towards Natsu, but was Frozen mid flight by Gray.

Carla: He-cat!

Lucy: Happy, what are you doing?

Gray?: Happy can fly in the sky. He can carry one person. He has no offensive abilities. Information gathering complete.

Raiga then put down Wendy and leaned her against a fallen tree log.

Lucy: What are you saying, Gray? Wake up already!

Hibiki: Is that how you become if you fall into the darkness from Nirvana's influence?

Gray?: Lucy as seen by Gray: A newcomer to the guild. Looks are very much to his liking. Somewhat interested in her.

Lucy was startled to hear that.

Lucy: ...O-O... W-What the heck?

Raiga: *Sigh* What am I gonna tell Juvia?

Gray?: More naive than at first glance. A Celestial Spirit Wizard. Spirits, eh? Interesting!

"Gray" then launched a wheel of ice at Lucy, which was destroyed by Raiga.

Raiga: Yare, yare... You're not Gray, aren't you?