House of Suspicion

Start from the beginning

Patricia" I don't know what you are talking about"

Later on we are all sat down on the sofa.

Fabian" So one artefact down, three to go"

Charlie" What do we got?"

Fabian" Um hot heights?"

Eddie" We still need to ask Joy about hers, right?"

Charlie" Alfie, how did it go?

All" Upstairs, downstairs, outside, in. Always search to conquer sin.
High and low in dale and hill. Seek ye all to mend all ill"

Willow" There is just one thing you'll need, in the resting place, you will succeed"

All of us jump up, Fabian practically leaping over the sofa.

Alfie" Willow, what were you just singing?"

Willow" What?, was I singing?"

Fabian" Yes. Yeah um, you were singing"

Charlie" Willow, you was singing a nursery rhyme, what was it?"

All" There is just one thing you'll need"

Willow" Oh, yes. In the place of rest, you will succeed. So mysterious, isn't it?"

I look at the others.

Charlie" Wait a minute, there are four descendants right, so where does Willow fit into this, is their a fifth descendant?"

Eddie" We need to find out but let's get to school, Mara will kill us otherwise"

I sit on the sofa next to Fabian, it may look like we are relaxing but we have our clues under another book. Eddie is up on the stage with KT and since we are still not talking to her, it just makes the performance more awkward. I can tell when Eddie feels awkward, he starts rubbing his leg against the other one.

Eddie" Hey, Jo, do you want to go out sometime? Like, on a date?"

KT" But, Jordan, we can't, what about Mandy?"

Jerome" No, no, no guys, where's your chemistry? It's like a watching a pair of wet mops"

Willow then storms out making a scene as she always does.

Willow" Who has stolen my sequins?"

Jerome" Willow, no, I'm not in the mood"

Willow" Please, please, no I cannot finish my costumes without my sequins"

Joy" Sequins? Willow, we didn't write sequins into the script"

Jerome" Can someone get Willow out of here please?"

Fabian and Alfie grab Willow under the arms and take her out to the corridor. I follow out holding the book in my hands.

Willow" Please, I need sequins"

Fabian" Willow, the nursery rhyme you were singing last night, who taught it to you?"

Willow" My grandpa"

Charlie"What was his name?"

Willow" Grandpa, have you seen my sequins?"

Willow then happily skips off. I admire Willow for always being so happy and upbeat, I might be if I didn't have to worry about Frobisher recruiting sinners and taking over the underworld.

Fabian" Oh! No Okay, so she says her grandpa taught it to her, who was her grandpa?"

Alfie" Who knows? She never did her family tree, she drew a real tree. It was nice"